Poll: Would you like to see aura glyphs implemented?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Yes, let's add more shiny bulls*it to take up space in raids. Ground healing effects and things are already annoying enough...
    There is never enough shiny!

Maybe connect the auras to librams like Maraad in the TBC cinematic, not sure if that's an aura though. Just a cosmetic effect you could activate once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Give us a glyph to change our consecrate appearance to that of devotion aura! I really do like the neatness of the spell effect for devo aura far more than the consecrate. Hell I'd be happy with any glyph to make my consecrate look neater, I demand hexagon-style consecrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give us a glyph to change our consecrate appearance to that of devotion aura! I really do like the neatness of the spell effect for devo aura far more than the consecrate. Hell I'd be happy with any glyph to make my consecrate look neater, I demand hexagon-style consecrate!
    Although that would mean only Protection would get it. If they don't add Consecrate to the other to specs again (could be healing for Holy).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, would be awesome....but a bit more subtle. The chakra is very bright and distracting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Just hope the male human model looks good.
    Me too. I didn't like the skinny legs and old boot models together. Hoping for better proportions.