Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    2-3 expansion is my guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Id buy that.Gief my Gilneas back!Gief!
    gilneas is abandoned. the forsaken didnt even want to attack it in the first place. Garrosh ordered it. the forsaken want to be left alone.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I don't wanna sound like...that guy but if Varian bites the dust it will be on more nail in wow's coffin for me. Varian is the only leader I actually give a crap about in both alliance and horde, if it's removed, it's one more minus on the list.

Don't see why people compare Garrosh with Varian. Varian is NOTHING like Garrosh but I guess you could make that comparison if you are horde and never played Alliance and don't know anything about Alliance content.

Deleted
    Patch 8.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Patch 8.5.
    Yeah then we can put Anduin in the throne room with Wrathion disguised as a human regent near him and we can add a nobody as his bodyguard which we can call Bolivar Antidragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    I don't wanna sound like...that guy but if Varian bites the dust it will be on more nail in wow's coffin for me. Varian is the only leader I actually give a crap about in both alliance and horde, if it's removed, it's one more minus on the list.

Don't see why people compare Garrosh with Varian. Varian is NOTHING like Garrosh but I guess you could make that comparison if you are horde and never played Alliance and don't know anything about Alliance content.
    you would be surprised at how many alliance people hate Varian. mainly for making the other races look like stupid idiots when around him. example tyrande.

Cairne died.
    Varyan was kidnapped.
    Thrall left his position as Warchief of the Horde.
    The Bronzebeard became a diamond.
    Garrosh was deposed.

Maybe Varyan will be dumb enough to be captured again.
    Your you're own enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    you would be surprised at how many alliance people hate Varian. mainly for making the other races look like stupid idiots when around him. example tyrande.
    That;s just poor writing because Metzen is allergic to Alliance content so he couldn't be bothered to expand the story on the other leaders. Doesn't mean he needs to be removed. Garrosh was a dickhead from the get go, which no one liked and had very little chance of redemption. He HAD to go.

Cairne died. Nobody cared about Cairne.
    Varyan was kidnapped.
    Thrall left his position as Warchief of the Horde. Because players wanted a more brutal and active leader while Thrall was seen as a pussy.
    The Bronzebeard became a diamond. So Metzen has one less Alliance leader to write about.
    Garrosh was deposed. It was coming, Metzen failed to make that character into what he was supposed to be like, and instead he unwillingly wrote a character that came off as a major douchebag and, guess what, nobody likes douchebags, so he had to go.

Deleted
    Hm I've come to like Varian, but then again I wanna see Anduin as the king that leads the army of the light against the legion so hmmm

go die varian. (or give up the throne)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Yeah when priests grow up they become Paladins ;(
    When they learn the skill to wield two-handed maces.

That;s just poor writing because Metzen is allergic to Alliance content so he couldn't be bothered to expand the story on the other leaders. Doesn't mean he needs to be removed. Garrosh was a dickhead from the get go, which no one liked and had very little chance of redemption. He HAD to go.
    you do realize....meztan was on SC2 team for most of MoP. it Kosak or whatever the hell his name it. besides meztan's favorite race is NE and his favorite characters are thrall and mal'furion. i dislike Varian but i would give him a warriors death if he was going to have to die.

- - - Updated - - -

Cairne died. Nobody cared about Cairne.
    Varyan was kidnapped.
    Thrall left his position as Warchief of the Horde. Because players wanted a more brutal and active leader while Thrall was seen as a pussy.
    The Bronzebeard became a diamond. So Metzen has one less Alliance leader to write about.
    Garrosh was deposed. It was coming, Metzen failed to make that character into what he was supposed to be like, and instead he unwillingly wrote a character that came off as a major douchebag and, guess what, nobody likes douchebags, so he had to go.
    1. I CARED ABOUT CAIRNE! you speak for yourself jerk.
    3. didnt work so well even if that was ture.
    4. you hate meztan dont ya? magni was taken away from the alliance because cairne was killed.
    5. Garrosh WAS ALWAYS A TEMPORARY warchief. garrosh was always a racist douchebag. and most of the horde never wanted him as warchief.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    5. Garrosh WAS ALWAYS A TEMPORARY warchief. garrosh was always a racist douchebag. and most of the horde never wanted him as warchief.
    Garrosh is the greatest Warchief ever. Only non orcs and view The True Horde as a threat. He put the chin on notice with some redecorating of Theramore.

Free Garrosh!!
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Garrosh is the greatest Warchief ever. Only non orcs and view The True Horde as a threat. He put the chin on notice with some redecorating of Theramore.

Free Garrosh!!
    my orc shaman wants garrosh's head on a pike. Orcs were my favorite race until garrosh became warchief. i hated garrosh so much my original character from classic who used to be an orc hunter got raced changed to a Troll hunter. Trolls are my favorite race now. my shaman stayed orc because orc shamans look cool and i still respect thrall.

also the "true horde" is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever it does happen, (Varian being succeeded by Anduin), it will happen in a book. Because major character developments for the Alliance leadership never happen in game.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin is more like Varian's high priest.

They need each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I don't want Anduin. He's one dimensional, and so are pally's. Way too righteous.
    So was Jaina.. Then she went mental. Blizz can always do something in the story which changes a characters character.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see more of Varian's story when he was kidnapped first. I still think he had a fling with Valeera Sanguinar, and there is a kid hidden somewhere. Someday a blood elf will sit on the throne of Stormwind. He/she can battle Anduin for the throne.
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Arthas started as a Priest too? Is that some obscure lore knowledge?
    Not quite. The original Paladins were a mixture of Priests and Knights who combined their skills into a single discipline. Arthas was a second (or third, maybe) generation Paladin, and thus was trained as one from the get-go.

I kinda like Varian and kinda dislike Anduin, so hopefully we'll be through many expansions before the old ponytail kicks the bucket.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Soon hopefully.