Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    On topic - War with China = good.
    If you're so convinced then go sign up. Let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    If you're so convinced then go sign up. Let us know how it goes.
    Already did sign up. Did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    53% of Americans disapprove of his job performance? AMERICANS HATE OBAMA!!!!shift_one!11! Next on Fox News!
    Good point, people who disapprove of Obama obviously love the man. Numbers are only numbers, human emotion is all that's important and america loves Obama. Oh! Haha you were being serious, I thought you were pretending to be ignorant

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

Quote Originally Posted by zolok2.0 View Post
    Good point, people who disapprove of Obama obviously love the man. Numbers are only numbers, human emotion is all that's important and america loves Obama. Oh! Haha you were being serious, I thought you were pretending to be ignorant
    Is it embarrassing when you take that tone while missing the point so hard?

Is it embarrassing when you take that tone while missing the point so hard?
    What was your point? That numbers show people disapprove of Obama but it's all just a lie and conspiracy perpetrated by Fox news?

10+ Year Old Account
    What was your point? That numbers show people disapprove of Obama but it's all just a lie and conspiracy perpetrated by Fox news?
    He didn't mention shit about Fox News. So you're wrong there. He's saying *Disapprove* doesn't = Hate

I mean I could say I disapprove of Jay Wilson's way of D3 but it doesn't mean I hate him. I disapprove of what the person does.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    no his point was disapproving of his job performance doesn't mean they HATE him. I certainly don't think he a good president but I don't hate him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He didn't mention shit about Fox News. So you're wrong there. He's saying *Disapprove* doesn't = Hate

I mean I could say I disapprove of Jay Wilson's way of D3 but it doesn't mean I hate him. I disapprove of what the person does.
    53% of Americans disapprove of his job performance? AMERICANS HATE OBAMA!!!!shift_one!11! Next on Fox News!
    Oh really? i could have sworn he did hmmm must have been my imagination I guess.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post

You were saying?

And Jay Wilson's way of D3 has no direct effect on you or your lively hood. When you disapprove of the way someone is running the country you live in and implementing things that negatively effect you, hate is a natural response.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's been a ton of incidents that could end in war in the past few years, but in nearly all cases, there's not been a war as a result.
    A dispute over some tiny islands isn't going to be any different, even with the resources that apparently lie beneath the ocean floor.

A war between China and the U.S would be very, very bad for the worlds economy. It is highly unlikely it would end in war.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Jay Wilson's way of D3 has no direct effect on you or your lively hood. When you disapprove of the way someone is running the country you live in and implementing things that negatively effect you, hate is a natural response.
    No. It really isn't.

Harper's doing a ton of stuff I disapprove of, up here in Canada, but I can't muster up actual, legitimate hate for the guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    What was your point? That numbers show people polled disapprove of Obama but it's all just a lie and conspiracy perpetrated by Fox news?
    This is why statistics are so misleading. While even the best sample can be representative, that doesn't necessarily mean it is. So remember when a poll says X% of people approve/disapprove of Y! what it's really saying is "X amount of the people we asked approved/disapproved of Y and because we put a lot of effort into balancing our polling, we think this fairly represents the entire country."
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I wouldn't be the one killing them....
    So you're a coward.

You're so dense you really think "disapprove" == "hate" ???????????????????????????????????

Personally I find this to be more troubling then the Yahoo News article.

That would be bad, very very bad for the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You're so dense you really think "disapprove" == "hate" ???????????????????????????????????
    No, he's just obviously hopelessly lost in the argument, and rather just admit being wrong, it's easier to double down on bullshit.

Deleted
    obama doesnt want a war with the 2nd largest economy in the world.... what an idiot

i mean this warmongering is insane, the usa should not get involved in this at all,

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tasting some definite acidity and a hint ammonia in my Coke. I think war with China should be imminent... Sign are right here...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Personally I find this to be more troubling then the Yahoo News article.

That would be bad, very very bad for the U.S.
    I can't believe how everyone in this thread just ignored that post.

Deleted
    On topic - War with China = good.
    Well aren't you just an adorably bloodthirsty mass killing-advocate.

This really wouldnt be much of a war. As the US current Rules the water, And by that they rule the coast, and by that they rule a few miles inland. China has what 1 aircraft carrier? and maby 2 in building. That wont do them a fuck of a lot of good. Specially when japan shows up with gundams.