When do we get a normal matchmaking system in rbg

Ffs halo 2(*as old as WoW) had a matchmaking system which pitted their skill based on k/d ratio and flag caps. Why cant WoW devs do the same, I don't want to go against full glad players/mid geared players who have like a 15:1 kd ratio when I am in blues/badly itemized purples.

inb4 I get ppl to do arenas, well arenas are stupid because you don't get to use cool stuff like potions and other weird items like engineering

buuut we get a team full of bots and no heals. That role thing they put in is USELESS@@1 A prot pally can bypass what he is a healer but in reality its a tank who only heals himself >.< . Same with spriest. Why cant they do it what every bg gets 1-2 tanks 1-2 heals and rest dps...instead I get waves of blood dks and prot pallies with 3434434334 blood elf priests against me...AND WE HAVE LIKE 6 STEALHERS. Who just pick on the low life dude and gank him while I have to fight with like only 2 other people who cant stealth and die near instant...because our stealth is too afraid to attack

/rant and nerdrage over

Quote Originally Posted by xXzCoDProxXz View Post
    Ffs halo 2(*as old as WoW) had a matchmaking system which pitted their skill based on k/d ratio and flag caps. Why cant WoW devs do the same, I don't want to go against full glad players/mid geared players who have like a 15:1 kd ratio when I am in blues/badly itemized purples.

inb4 I get ppl to do arenas, well arenas are stupid because you don't get to use cool stuff like potions and other weird items like engineering

buuut we get a team full of bots and no heals. That role thing they put in is USELESS@@1 A prot pally can bypass what he is a healer but in reality its a tank who only heals himself >.< . Same with spriest. Why cant they do it what every bg gets 1-2 tanks 1-2 heals and rest dps...instead I get waves of blood dks and prot pallies with 3434434334 blood elf priests against me...AND WE HAVE LIKE 6 STEALHERS. Who just pick on the low life dude and gank him while I have to fight with like only 2 other people who cant stealth and die near instant...because our stealth is too afraid to attack

/rant and nerdrage over
    wow... just wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this, I don't even...

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    What is this, I don't even...

I think the OP is trying to communicate, can't be sure though.

Deleted
    you know wht RBG stands for?

When hell freezes over.

I'm starting to wonder if they should just give RBGs over to the casual PvPers: Let arena be for the hardcore, put the same or lower conquest cap on RBGs, re-institute high-level gear based on high ratings, etc.

The truth is that the personal rating system solves a lot of the problems that occur in normal BGs. The better you play, the better teams you get placed on. The bots and AFKers would naturally get quarantined away from the players since most players "should" be able to get their ratings high enough to avoid those teams. If not, it's probably a better environment for new players to learn to PvP in since they actually have a chance at winning, etc.

In a lot of ways, random BGs are like playing a sport with no sports leagues.