Computer build need advice please

Hi all, was wanting to build a computer cause of blackfriday cheapness n stuff :P currently running a 775 socket comp lol

Would prefer parts from either of these stores
    www.computerlounge.co.nz (generally pricier store however has A+ service recommended by all NZ gaming forums)
    www.playtech.co.nz (A - type service selection and decent pricing)

Heres my build i was thinking of getting (yes the GX700 is ugly but i want to spray paint it cause why not also its FRKN QUIET as
    source:http://www.anandtech.com/show/6676/a...get-for-5999/5 )

Thanks ^^

Budget
    1200-1400 NZD
    Resolution
    1080p
    Games / Settings Desired
    WoW/HoN/PoE / SC2 / FPS occasionally
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    No (prefer 4670k)
    Country
    New Zealand
    Parts that can be reused
    RAM (dd3) / GPU / HDD / Monitor / Peripherals
    Do you need an OS?
    No
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    No

Thanks
    Last edited by Kent1000; 2013-11-24 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Fixed image
    Toss the dice until we fly, to dance with Jak o' the Shadows

Deleted
    You have Black Friday in New Zealand?

Deleted
    Doesn't look too bad, what exactly is your question anyway? What's the GPU you are reusing?
    If you plan on getting the 4670k, I'd go for a non-stock heatsink, from coolermaster hyper 212+ to noctua n dh-14 or a water cooling solution, depending on your budget - but that's something you can add at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Doesn't look too bad, what exactly is your question anyway? What's the GPU you are reusing?
    If you plan on getting the 4670k, I'd go for a non-stock heatsink, from coolermaster hyper 212+ to noctua n dh-14 or a water cooling solution, depending on your budget - but that's something you can add at a later date.
    Currently planning to use my 560ti (will upgrade eventually but not a priority atm), thanks for the cooler advice new i forgot something, was planning to OC
    Question: Would this build be quite good in the long term/and possible additions or changes that could improve on it? Mainly asking cause components/prices in NZ are really high so would like to get things in 1 go with these black friday deals etc
    Toss the dice until we fly, to dance with Jak o' the Shadows