Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have killed Dark Shaman on heroic (normal the first week) and flex all 11 weeks it has been out and still have yet to see it. Our enhance Shaman has gotten it 3 times now I think.

Been killin dem since first week no set for me

killing shamans since start and no drop yet

I can confirm that you do indeed have 2 chances or receiving this per week by doing it on both Flex and Normal/HC mode as I killed it on Flex on Wednesday and on HC on Thursday, receiving it on my HC kill.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=105751#comments

hm I think I should also do flex now regulary

flex and normal since week one and nothing .

Actually the only reason I keep doing SoO and not went into uberslack mode until WoD yet.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    Actually the only reason I keep doing SoO and not went into uberslack mode until WoD yet.
    And this is exactly the reason for the low drop rate, to keep people subscribed and coming back to the content.

None of the Shaman in my guild's flex raid have seen it in 6-7 Dark Shaman kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

My guild runs w/ 3 shamans, all of which have been killing shamans on one difficulty or another every week since launch; 2/3 of us have it, and the 2nd set just dropped last week.

Deleted
    Killed since week 2 - Got the set three times, at this point it's just "hey, 200g..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    And this is exactly the reason for the low drop rate, to keep people subscribed and coming back to the content.

None of the Shaman in my guild's flex raid have seen it in 6-7 Dark Shaman kills.
    Or maybe it's to keep it rare? If it was meant to stretch subs more classes would have access. Glad I have it after many, many kills. Also glad the drop rate is low or every shammy would be walking around in it.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewid View Post
    16 kills not seen it also not seen any other shaman in one of the raids get it.
    16 kills in 12 weeks, whoa.

Deleted
    We had it drop our first normal kill, never seen it since