Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Show us your tattoo's

Got this idea from another forum. Hopefully it could turn into a decent little thread.

Basically. Post pictures of your tattoos, admire others, talk about tattooing in-general and any upcoming pieces you may be getting or wanted doing.

Only rules to this thread:
    -Don't come in to post saying "how you hate tattoos and the people that get them are XXXXX stereotype"
    -Don't come in to post saying "You'll regret that in X years time"

So, I guess I'll get the ball rolling.
    My first tattoo which I have recently got started on (end of august). Is a lower arm sleeve based upon the Japanese Koi / water / flowers.
    I got this work done by Jo @ 13ink up in Liverpool,UK.
    This is around 3 1/2 hours worth of work. With around another 5-6 hours left to go.

Pictures taken shortly after arriving back home. Just over one week on and its all starting to peel . The shading looks absolutly amazing now it has peeled off and is no where near as solid black.

Going back on the 17th to get another 4 hours worth of work done to it.

Now show us yours!!
    Last edited by sennzlol; 2011-09-10 at 12:05 PM.
    PEWPEW

10+ Year Old Account
    A real tatoo comes from expirence and the mind.

Not trying to be trendy.

99% of tats do the latter.

A blank slate is often cleaner then a soiled one.

This was the first one I had done to cover up a homemade one. The artist that did it actually had to draw it on prior to tatooing because I didnn't find any that I liked in the books:

I got this one done after I left the U.S. Navy, It's to commemorate not only my serving in the Navy, but, also my brother, my father, 2 uncles, and grandfather. It's a family tradition for the males in the family to join.

Dont got any pictures on this computer at the moment, but posting so I can remember to post 'em later

But so far I got a star, a heart pierced by a dagger and a huge Sugar Skull lady on my whole upperarm. Total I've been sitting in the chair for about 20-25hours on one sleeve
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I love tattoos when they really mean something to the wearer.

I'll probably get one when I fulfill my life's ambition of going to New Zealand, Australia and Japan to remember it by. (Perhaps of Maori design if someone has experience of that)

@shadowfyre

I'm not really a fan of colour. But that USNavy tattoo is insanely awesome and well done.
    PEWPEW

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    A blank slate is often cleaner then a soiled one.
    Umm... what would an example of a blank slate not being cleaner than a soiled one be? Because I am pretty sure a blank slate is always cleaner than a soiled one -_-

boo for not being able to post pics yet. Ill have to come back and post some pics ... think im around 35-38 hours at the moment.

I don't have a tattoo and I don't plan on getting one till I have thought about it long enough. I want my tattoo to show who I am, who I strive to be and who I have been (kind of sappy I guess lol). But I have been thinking about it for a couple months and still not finished with the idea haha! I think I will be ready for one in like 2 years or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posted in the other tattoo thread earlier. A bit nerdy but yeah.
    I see your nerdy and raise you my:

and the start of my Starcraft half sleeve. Only have a bit of the line work for the whole piece and half of the coloring done on the Queen of Blades:
    Last edited by Morningbuns; 2011-09-10 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    I don't have a tattoo and I don't plan on getting one till I have thought about it long enough. I want my tattoo to show who I am, who I strive to be and who I have been (kind of sappy I guess lol). But I have been thinking about it for a couple months and still not finished with the idea haha! I think I will be ready for one in like 2 years or so.
    It took me a total of 10 years of thinking about getting a tattoo to getting one. Combination of trying to decide what I wanted and having the extra money to spare on it

Show us your tattoos!

I love tattoos! I don't have any, but I will be getting one in the future.
    For now I would like to see your beautiful art work, if you have a story behind it and would like to tell us, please do.
    Not only WoW tattoos, everyone and everything is welcome.

Grtzz Given!

Little sidenote, do not steal designs, ask if you can use it!
    Last edited by Given; 2013-11-24 at 07:46 PM.

My wife and I had a joke of buying each other lawn gnomes. When we had our wedding the reception was kitchy lawn themed. We had astroturf on the tables with pink flamingos and lawn gnomes all over.

Our son is autistic and very much dislikes clothing. He is frequently stripping. Kind of bringing those together my wife made the drawing and the artist did a damn near perfect job of putting it on my arm.

*just a note though, you may want to move this to the off-topic forum

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    My wife and I had a joke of buying each other lawn gnomes. When we had our wedding the reception was kitchy lawn themed. We had astroturf on the tables with pink flamingos and lawn gnomes all over.

Our son is autistic and very much dislikes clothing. He is frequently stripping. Kind of bringing those together my wife made the drawing and the artist did a damn near perfect job of putting it on my arm.

I think he means Warcraft related tattoos. that's why he posted this in the WoW Section, if not. Then this should really be in off-topic.

Yes sorry, I posted it in the wrong forum!
    And not only WoW tattoos, I mean any kind of tattoo..

I got a spider one and I don't like it anymore, I'll probably get it covered up with something better.

Deleted
    Left inner forearm

and unfinished sleeve ( shitty pic sorry )
    Last edited by mmoc50cda6f559; 2013-11-25 at 03:55 PM.