Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you talk about 350 dollars budget then I would advice adding another 50 to buy GTX 780 - I'm not sure if your PSU handle it ...

edit - it can not be enough to handle 3 monitors, but right now I see that 780 have really nice price and performance (if you really care about 3monitor setup then R9 290 or R9 290x /2x R9 280x would be better option, but then you also need new PSU), I'm still consider buying it and also there are holidays soon, so I expect that prices will drop even more after new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye25 View Post
    And monitors do actually effect your FPS, when i first loaded WoW it was set at 60mz..Right when i turned it too 120mz it was a very noticeable jump. It's safety options to avoid screen tearing.
    You can turn off v-sync in options you know?
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2013-11-26 at 03:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

LOL....Man go troll someone else, all you do is follow me around taking the opposite end on everything i say. There's nothing to be confused or whatever else your trying to say about it..When am raiding i check my FPS quite regularly...It's as simple as reading the number that it says...Would also be nice if you stopped going around to my posts posting your crap as well.

My FPS varies greatly on what instance am in, the people there, and animations like anyone else.
    In 10Mans with light fighting am always in the 100s if you don't believe that go do your homework..There's a few sites that have the 770 at 115-135fps.
    And monitors do actually effect your FPS, when i first loaded WoW it was set at 60mz..Right when i turned it too 120mz it was a very noticeable jump. It's safety options to avoid screen tearing.

If your still sitting there acting like you know everything there is know, i would gladly take some pictures of my screen in 25mans or 10mans that have my FPS up so you can know with 100% certainty that you were wrong

Edit

Next time don't put post your shit till you read it all the way threw.

Put your money where your mouth is. Let's see these apparent sites benchmarking fully maxed out 25m raids. Let's see your game footage showing this crazy performance. Otherwise you're just going against the vast majority of documented performance in WoW.

Also, monitors do not have an effect upon FPS. Vsync can, but that's it.
    Last edited by glo; 2013-11-26 at 03:27 AM.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is. Let's see these apparent sites benchmarking fully maxed out 25m raids. Let's see your game footage showing this crazy performance. Otherwise you're just going against the vast majority of documented performance in WoW.

Also, monitors do not have an effect upon FPS. Vsync can, but that's it.
    I will gladly do it just so you can sit there with your mouth shut and the only thing you can is ''i was wrong''

Am Q'd for a 25M LFR as we speak so check back in abit so i can show you first hand how much of a dumb ass you are.
    Then maybe i could show you how to streamline your computer so you get 110% out of your software instead of burning cash getting its half potential.
    Last edited by Rye25; 2013-11-26 at 03:35 AM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To Rye25,

If you can't even say 120Hz, and instead say "120mz"... you have no room to tell people how wrong they are.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I will gladly do it just so you can sit there with your mouth shut and the only thing you can is ''i was wrong''
    Sure, we'll be waiting for your game footage of 25m raiding and your claimed sites benchmarking results that back up your claims.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    To Rye25,

If you can't even say 120Hz, and instead say "120mz"... you have no room to tell people how wrong they are.
    Yes thank you Mr.Dictionary it's always a pleasure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Sure, we'll be waiting for your game footage of 25m raiding and your claimed sites benchmarking results that back up your claims.
    *Pats you* Yes you will

10+ Year Old Account
    @OP, I'd just suggest a GTX 760 2GB for $250~ over a GTX 770, as the increase in performance isn't that fantastic. At least now the prices have been dropped to more reasonable numbers, but I really feel a GTX 770 is really just a GTX 760+. For the most part a 760 could catch up in performance, at least to an extent.

For games like World of Warcraft or Skyrim, I'd dare to say these numbers would be much closer to each other as well as being negligible in difference, as they would be so high already.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes thank you Mr.Dictionary it's always a pleasure.
    I corrected you on an important computer fact, not on a spelling error, which is what dictionaries are for. If you were a serious computer person who had any room to talk on a computer forum, you wouldn't make such an obvious mistake, all throughout a thread.

To be fair, if I wanted to grammar nazi your post, I'd have to go through and bold every bloody word/grammar error you made and fix it for you. I corrected something important, not every grammar error you made, of which there are many.
    Last edited by DeltrusDisc; 2013-11-26 at 03:48 AM.
    "A flower.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd even say to go for a 280x. Better option than the 760 for barely more, only $300, if you can find it in your budget, OP.

*Pats you* Yes you will
    This should be interesting, still awaiting that video.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Right guys.
    If you have issues with someone or their posting, or think they are trolling, do not take the bait. Report them and hope a mod is awake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking back, I may have posted a little better had I not been drinking.

More on-topic, if the OP can stretch funds to afford a GTX 770, then I would advise an R9-280X, like Uggorthaholy suggested, as it can be overclocked fairly well and has even been shown to toy with the GTX 780 scores from time to time depending on game/OC.
    "A flower.