Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Blizz fucking with dataminers. They like to point out often enough not to put too much stock in data mining or treat it as gospel...

i have a feeling this is blizzards way of saying they were just doing some kind of test or something in karazhan and it doesnt actually mean anything

its possible thats its something though
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

guess 1# 10th anniversary
    guess 2# learn your class scenario thingy for the insta-90s. They said they'd have some kind of start-up to get you set on track.

Deleted
    It's obviously reference to the 10th anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's obviously reference to the 10th anniversary
    the 10th anniversary is a year a way i REALLY doubt that they are working on something thats a year off when they still have to finish the current expansion
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the 10th anniversary is a year a way i REALLY doubt that they are working on something thats a year off when they still have to finish the current expansion
    It's hardly work, besides we've had stuff in PTR a year away

I like the idea of an event for the 10th anniversary of WoW, but it's a year away so I'm skeptical they would add something like that so soon. Plus, I would expect they would want to keep it as a surprise.

I'm wondering if they just changed the name to keep people guessing. It might still actually be a "restoration" of Kara for the coming expansion (or pre-expansion event). I just find it too curious that they did change some of the interior, which was likely an accident that slipped into the last PTR build, and now they are trying to cover it up or miss lead us.

The name could be a reference to the events of his 14th birthday or even his first rather than WoW's tenth.

It's totally the 10th Anniversary "gift"
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

"And now that my task is done, I will take my place...amongst the legends of the past."

So that's what the legends of the past spend their time doing huh?

Whatever this is... when it happens, I will resub.