Season 14 Mounts

Hi

Hoping someone can give me some info. Been inactive for about 9 months only re-subbed last week. I don't like pvp much but i do like mounts. The new season 14 pvp mounts Vicious Skeletal Warhorse and Vicious War Wolf look so good i decided i would try and get them or at least one.

As mentioned i don't like pvp much so i am not sure if this is even still possible for me. If i start farming now would i have enough time to complete this achievement, bearing in mind i don't have a single piece of pvp gear. I did try and check how long this season is going to last for but wasn't able to find anything.

Which of the 2 options is better/easier/faster the 100 wins or the 40 battle grounds. If i want both mounts do i have to complete both requirements or can i finish one twice or can you only pick one of the two ?

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm sure you'd be able to find someone that could boost you pretty hard. I'd say doing it in 3s would be the easiest way to do it so you have at least 2 players alive if you get tunnelled down with your lack of gear. Besides, you should be able to get gear rather quickly due to increased conquest caps because you haven't done anything. of course I don't know if that applied to frozen accounts though.

Thanks so much i had no idea there was a conquest cap increase. Hoping this is the case for accounts that was frozen.

Deleted
    Honor pvp set you can grind in less than week- realy depends how much you play. 100 wins is not much as well, with this achievement there is lots of low mmr teams around. So even if you keep losing you eventualy will be at mmr with equaly (un)skilled players.
    Conq cap catchup is nice but dont forget you can earn conq points efficiently in competetive pvp only- arenas and rbg, enter there without some pvp gear isnt best idea.

Quote Originally Posted by aceventura View Post
    Conq cap catchup is nice but dont forget you can earn conq points efficiently in competetive pvp only- arenas and rbg, enter there without some pvp gear isnt best idea.
    Depends who you play with. Thus my reference to looking to get carried for the 100 victories. I did a bunch of arenas this weekend without much gear, just a little bit of tyrannical, and then whatever grieveous gear I would get progressively, and we did fairly okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honor pvp set you can grind in less then 8 hours, just kill the rares in Krasarang, and use friends on low-pop servers to obtain the rares there too. Rinse repeat.