Deleted

Rerolling Moonkin, need some advices

Hello guys, i apologize for my bad english but it's not my own language, so you'll see many grammatical error but I hope the sense will remain.
    I'm not really rerolling a balance druid, i have got one at 90 and i'm doing some flex and nm with it and i'd like to make it my main next exp, but i'm doing many errors for sure, playing a warlock all the time so my playstyle might be kinda different . My questions are about some fight and general mechanics:

1- What about fallen protectos? Right now i'm trying to keep up eclipsed dot on adds and bosses and cast rotation spells on the main target, but i feel my dps it's pretty low (about 200k with 546 IL, no legendary back); should i move throughout the eclipse bar like i'm doing now or should i keep both dots up at all time (at least, i'm trying) and move the bar with starsurge procs and casts rotation spells as lowest priority?

2- On fights like Galakras and spoils, there are moments which i should use hurricane or i must continue multidotting with ecplised dot and casts rotation spell? Or should i move again with starsurge procs like i said for the protectors? adds die very quickly but there are some which stand for a longer time, maybe hurricane + multidotting it's the way?

I guess these are stupid questions but i really need some advices cause' i feel the simple rotation guide and tips it's for a basic level and i'm looking to improve my performances; i'm unable to find some advanced guide so i hope you can help me ^^

Have a nice day!

EDIT: here's my armory, hope it can help --> andd Http// eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nemesis/Alkemyy/simple
    Last edited by mmoc60ed0f83e4; 2013-11-26 at 04:24 PM.

Armory please

1 - Just cast 1 set of DoTs then burst to next eclipse. Nukes on the first target you DoT (so those DoTs get extended). Should always keep 1 set of DoTs up though.. but they should be up by the next time you hit eclipse.

2 - I don't use Hurricane, but that is mainly because it's always astral storm when I would want to use it . Don't multi-dot unless your DoT's will last a good 10+ seconds imo. If you multidot and hurricane, you're going to find yourself in a bad spot without some incredibly lucky SS procs when NG runs out.. on spoils, the smaller adds die too quick for me to care to do anything to them.. but I'm usually with spark duty anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaak View Post
    2- On fights like Galakras and spoils, there are moments which i should use hurricane or i must continue multidotting with ecplised dot and casts rotation spell? Or should i move again with starsurge procs like i said for the protectors? adds die very quickly but there are some which stand for a longer time, maybe hurricane + multidotting it's the way?
    If you have enough targets for Hurricane to be worthwile you're most likely going to wipe. DoT up everthing that lives long enough, and focus on whatever is most important to get down at the moment.

Deleted
    Good, so no hurricane; but should i use the eclipsed dot or both?

Basic priority goes something like this:

1 eclipsed dot
    Starsurge
    1 unenclipsed dot
    2nd eclipsed dot
    2nd uneclipsed dot
    eclipsed dot on everything else
    uneclipsed dot on everything else

Deleted
    So, should i never use SF or Wrath during multidotting? Or i misunderstand this priority? <_<

main nukes you weave in where nothing else fits. You don't just sit there and do nothing >.>

Boomkin is more so a spell priority than a real rotation. You cast what would give the most DPS overall. The only rotational aspect to it is NG uptime (and inherently eclipsed state).
    Starfire and Wrath are extremely far down for DPeT (Damage per execution time) compared to everything else, especially mf/sf.
    Last edited by boomkinhero; 2013-11-26 at 04:31 PM.

You'll want to dot up all targets and then starfire/wrath to next eclipse and repeat.

Deleted
    So, making it very simple, if i'm looking at my skada my first sourceS of damage on multidotting fights must be the dots and starsurge, that's correct?

yes
    /10chars

Deleted
    Great, thank you