Deleted

Need help and customer service doesn't work

I can't post on the forums or create a ticket. I've returned to the game to play with a friend of mine and we've enjoyed it a bit, so we decided to play on Empire after lvl15 on republic and i had an old Pureblood sith warrior at lvl 30. So i decided to delete him and recreate again to start from scratch with my friend but once i've started to make a new character it said i don't have pureblood unlocked when i had it 1 minute ago. Dafuq is this? Now i can't contact support to restore my old warrior or unlock that species so i'm stuck. My other two choices are human or cyborg but i wouldn't ever play a sith without pureblood which I HAVE UNLOCKED BEFORE. I was a sub for several months before and could make purebloods but now i can't.

How do i fix this? I'm ready to just forget about this **** game forever cus i'm so frustrated now...

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    I can't post on the forums or create a ticket. I've returned to the game to play with a friend of mine and we've enjoyed it a bit, so we decided to play on Empire after lvl15 on republic and i had an old Pureblood sith warrior at lvl 30. So i decided to delete him and recreate again to start from scratch with my friend but once i've started to make a new character it said i don't have pureblood unlocked when i had it 1 minute ago. Dafuq is this? Now i can't contact support to restore my old warrior or unlock that species so i'm stuck. My other two choices are human or cyborg but i wouldn't ever play a sith without pureblood which I HAVE UNLOCKED BEFORE. I was a sub for several months before and could make purebloods but now i can't.

How do i fix this? I'm ready to just forget about this **** game forever cus i'm so frustrated now...
    Are you playing as preferred? If you are, you'll have to buy the Pureblood unlock from the CC market or the GTN (if they're available). You get to keep the characters (whatever races they were) made while you're a subscriber. But if you dropped down as preferred, you're subject to the f2p limitations of human, cyborg, or zabrak for your new characters unless you buy the individual race unlocks. Sorry you lost your sith pureblood.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by efsunshine View Post
    Are you playing as preferred? If you are, you'll have to buy the Pureblood unlock from the CC market or the GTN (if they're available). You get to keep the characters (whatever races they were) made while you're a subscriber. But if you dropped down as preferred, you're subject to the f2p limitations of human, cyborg, or zabrak for your new characters unless you buy the individual race unlocks. Sorry you lost your sith pureblood.
    Nah, i've email the support email i had on my gmail and if they can't restore it ill just delete the game and never think about it again.

i had pureblood before, ive unlocked it. I DID want to resub with my friend so we can play together but now i really can't. I'm not gonna pay EA so they can fix their mistake.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, i've email the support email i had on my gmail and if they can't restore it ill just delete the game and never think about it again.

i had pureblood before, ive unlocked it. I DID want to resub with my friend so we can play together but now i really can't. I'm not gonna pay EA so they can fix their mistake.

You bought the sith pureblood unlock or you had one before?

If you had one before it was because you were a sub and it was open at the time. When you unsubbed it became unavailable.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post

If you had one before it was because you were a sub and it was open at the time. When you unsubbed it became unavailable.

This sounds like the most likely scenario. If you log in with another character and look at your Legacy tab, does it show the Pureblood as unlocked?

As for character restore, you might have better luck calling their support number. I had an issue with the Security Key, and although it took about an hour on hold to get to a representative, once I got one on the line they were very helpful and took care of me within a minute. However, I can understand if you are not in the mood to waste time on hold.

I hope restoring a character wont be a problem.

but yeah, as a f2p player you no longer get to play all the races, even if you had them once as a subscriber. you didnt "unlock" them, you had them because you subbed, and now you dont anymore because you are f2p. thats kind of the point.

The game really isn't worth playing as a non-subscriber. If you want to really play and enjoy it you should probably just pay the $15 per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post

It could be that he unlocked the legacy while he was a sub i.e. getting one to cap? If so how would unlocking it that way would be any different than him buying/applying the racial unlock from the CC market or GTN? He should have access to the race in that case despite being not subbed. Hope that made sense.

...Well, I hope he comes back to clarify.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catcommando View Post
    It could be that he unlocked the legacy while he was a sub i.e. getting one to cap? If so how would unlocking it that way would be any different than him buying/applying the racial unlock from the CC market or GTN? He should have access to the race in that case despite being not subbed. Hope that made sense.

...Well, I hope he comes back to clarify.

He said he only made it to lvl 30 on his sith pureblood.

MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.