Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Guild Wars 2 - A Very Merry Wintersday Trailer

Last edited by Karizee; 2013-12-04 at 04:17 PM.
    Valar morghulis

BEAGLE

I hope they re did the jumping puzzle to not be faceroll easy this time.

Also I guess we moved on from Christmas corgis to Christmas beagles.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-11-27 at 12:00 AM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Guess that's where the Antlers are from, and I assume also the Grenth helm. Dulfy's got codes for them.

I need the Grenth hood...

Hope they bring back the guitar hero game. I spent so many hours on that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerlop View Post
    Hope they bring back the guitar hero game. I spent so many hours on that...
    Did you see the web app someone made?

http://gwflute.weebly.com/
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    BEAGLE

Also I guess we moved on from Christmas corgis to Christmas beagles.
    As sad as I am that we aren't getting Christmas Corgis, if we don't get a Christmas Beagle mini I will be INCREDIBLY disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Did you see the web app someone made?

http://gwflute.weebly.com/
    That's a really niffty site I remember being super excited when I figured out the GOT theme

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    As sad as I am that we aren't getting Christmas Corgis, if we don't get a Christmas Beagle mini I will be INCREDIBLY disappointed.

That's a really niffty site I remember being super excited when I figured out the GOT theme
    Ooh, would you mind sharing the notes? GoT is my favorite show
    Valar morghulis

Np Karizee I just need to mess with it for a few to remember again because it's been awhile, but I'll PM it to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Well apparently the video wasn't supposed to get "leaked" yet, the devs were waiting a few more days to release it (wednesday if i'm not mistaken) but they accepted the mistake and went along with it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post

No details on the splash page yet, just the trailer.
    Doesn't GW trash have their own sites they can spam?

We can do without the insults. Please post productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-12-01 at 07:51 AM.

Oh gosh, good news guys! I would have been in a complete panic if they weren't giving us yet another helm skin! THANK GOODNESS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Creative use of the Choir Bell

Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlight View Post
    Oh gosh, good news guys! I would have been in a complete panic if they weren't giving us yet another helm skin! THANK GOODNESS!
    Actually helm skins are the skins they do less of. Shoulders, gloves and back pieces is what they mostly do.

Actually helm skins are the skins they do less of. Shoulders, gloves and back pieces is what they mostly do.
    The Grenth mask really looks neat, and the stag helm isn't bad. Compared to the shoulder pieces, I don't think I've liked any of them. Backpieces have been a big variety (wings, books, tentacled ticks), so no worries there for me.

The point of my comment went about a kilometer over your head...

My main frustration with any of the over done pieces is: why does Arena.Net keep making the same damn pieces over and over again if they're going to replace them with another in a months time? Who has 15 different head pieces that they cycle through? I get that is cool to have variety, a bunch of players have different things, but we can't even get the skins back.

Lemme.. just make this gas mask/1800s scuba mask all nice for the player base. LOLJK, the directors are going to go ahead and waste my time completely by getting the next LS team to make a new helm next month and not give them to option to go back to mine if they want to!

Meanwhile, we haven't had one new full set of armor outside of the gem store.

They did introduce the gem store item that splits the items, so you can recover a skin.

I do agree it would be nice to get a new armor set, or at least some variety in the pieces though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlight View Post
    The point of my comment went about a kilometer over your head...

My main frustration with any of the over done pieces is: why does Arena.Net keep making the same damn pieces over and over again if they're going to replace them with another in a months time? Who has 15 different head pieces that they cycle through? I get that is cool to have variety, a bunch of players have different things, but we can't even get the skins back.

Lemme.. just make this gas mask/1800s scuba mask all nice for the player base. LOLJK, the directors are going to go ahead and waste my time completely by getting the next LS team to make a new helm next month and not give them to option to go back to mine if they want to!

Meanwhile, we haven't had one new full set of armor outside of the gem store.
    Because people make multiple gear sets, and have multiple alts, or change their spec multiple times or just want to change their outfit multiple times and Anet isn't forcing you to change skins... its a cosmetic skin, it adds variety for people.

Your complaint about adding skins to the game is..... about a kilometer over your head...

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people make multiple gear sets, and have multiple alts, or change their spec multiple times or just want to change their outfit multiple times and Anet isn't forcing you to change skins... its a cosmetic skin, it adds variety for people.

Your complaint about adding skins to the game is..... about a kilometer over your head...
    It's almost as bad as saying micheal jackson MICHEAL! OH GOD WHY!

Ontopic: Beagle?! im ready to get a silvarii just to use it as the grinch!

It's almost as bad as saying micheal jackson MICHEAL! OH GOD WHY!
    You should really stop saying micheal jackson then if it bothers you so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should really stop saying micheal jackson then if it bothers you so much.
    I wonder who says it!~