Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sure hope they let us tame this gorgeous wolf

I was checking out the sound panel screenshots and saw this:

I may or may not be more excited about this beautiful wolf model than about updated character models.
    Hope there are more beautiful pets and they will let us tame them all

Also, hmmm recording creature sounds with real animals? If they give us this pretty wolf pet with real wolf sounds...dream coming true

10+ Year Old Account
    They will let us, i'm pretty sure about that

15+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as Warlocks get more and more high level pets I wish they added more types of Hunter pets. It gets a bit boring with the same types even if they have different looks. So please no more cats!

With that said the wolf looks ok, but I don't think I want a wolf as a pet I want something else!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Seeing as Warlocks get more and more high level pets I wish they added more types of Hunter pets. It gets a bit boring with the same types even if they have different looks. So please no more cats!

With that said the wolf looks ok, but I don't think I want a wolf as a pet I want something else!
    Come up with suggestions then?

OnT: I like wolves. Crit buff is neat.

There was some pretty cool beasts they previewed in the artwork.

I can't wait to explore a new world and check out the new pets.

The Arakkoa zone will probably have some badass birds and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post

Warlocks, with MoP, got upgraded doubles of ones they'd had for awhile. Hunters, on the other hand, got several new pet types with MoP (yaks, porcupines, and death adders to name a few), not to mention the vast amounts of pet types from past xpacs and the plethora of different skins and models they may have had as well (including upgraded MoP ones). There's plenty of options for hunters as far as pets go, gameplay and aesthetics-wise.
    Last edited by Redlokyldoreifanggore; 2013-11-11 at 12:59 AM.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    Warlocks, with MoP, got upgraded doubles of ones they'd had for awhile. Hunters, on the other hand, got several new pet types with MoP (yaks, porcupines, and death adders to name a few), not to mention the vast amounts of pet types from past xpacs and the plethora of different skins and models they may have had as well (including upgraded MoP ones). There's plenty of options for hunters as far as pets go, gameplay and aesthetics-wise.
    only that we didn't get yaks or death adders O_o

Oh and Porcupines were a mistaken tamable flag they ended up giving us for giggles...

i would love to get 1 of the armored 1 in SoO that are 91, the ones after malkorok. beast lore said they are not tamable but i would love 1 of those.

I would not mind seeing special skins, such as Sambas for a lion, Loquenahak for a panther? Idk. I wish they removed spirit beasts as BM only, let us use any pet, and let us find a tomb to be demon hunters, which would allow us to tame certain demon type pets that will obviously be roaming around in this world.

First thing I thought when I saw that slide! Finally an upgrade to a worg style wolf. I've been complaining about wolf models for a while now and when the new mounts came out I expected to see them follow suit with a tameable version at some point. Looks like WoD is that point. The Northrend/Pandaria wolves are alright I guess, though they look so malnourished. I believe the wolf from 300 was their inspiration for that particular model.

So pretty! I came back to WoW about a month ago and made a hunter on a new server. Don't know why I didn't chose the class in the first place as I absolutely adore collecting rare pets haha. Let's hope there's one of these beauties with a unique skin

Give us Hydras

Deleted
    personally im hoping for a new hyena model.
    prefer it over how serpents look, but it's still so old and ugly.

When I tried the Frostfire Ridge zone, the first thing I remarked on was how badly I wanted to tame those wolves. I didn't see any around in the area that I could tame (they were all the pets of NPCs), but I'll bet my left nut that they're all over the final zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    i would love to get 1 of the armored 1 in SoO that are 91, the ones after malkorok. beast lore said they are not tamable but i would love 1 of those.
    I would also love to tame one of those.

Also, Thok would make a sexy Dino to have.

I'd also liked to get one of the Golden Lotus Rares, as long as he keeps his sword.

Drairon
    We already have a wolf with a sword..... in his head.... The Lone Hunter! xD

I love my lone hunter wolf, but yeah, would be nice to have his brother in my stables.

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    Drairon
    We already have a wolf with a sword..... in his head.... The Lone Hunter! xD

I love my lone hunter wolf, but yeah, would be nice to have his brother in my stables.
    But 'in his head' kinda makes me sad... Rather him be holding it and killing bosses with his sword rather than his teeth n claws.. LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drairon View Post

Sif, what are you doing in panda land? shouldn't you be in the garden?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    FINALLY. A wolf model that doesn't look stupid.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

A wolf with super saiyan hair?