New Home-PC/Media-PC

Hey guys!

I'm going to build a cheap, quiet, Mini-ITX home-PC that must be able to watch 1080p-videos flawlessly online through Youtube and other websites.
    I also want the computer to be quite fast since it will have a SSD and I don't want the CPU to bottleneck the overall performance when web-browsing or navigating through the operating system.
    The operating system used will be some Linux-distro (Probably Ubuntu)

These are the parts I've been thinking about:

Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced
    RAM: 2x2GB DDR3 old RAM I found
    PSU: Corsair CX430M
    SSD: A-DATA Premier Pro SP900 64GB

For the motherboard, CPU and GPU I've been thinking about a motherboard with an integrated APU but I'm not sure if it would handle 1080p-material as good as I want.
    The board I've thought about the most is the Gigabyte GA-C1037UN.

What do you guys think? Do I need more CPU/GPU-power for my needs?
    Last edited by AzeofSpadez; 2013-11-27 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Misleading title

If you want a flawless flash experience, you'll probably need to reconsider using Linux. If that's what you absolutely need to do however, an APU is your only logical choice. Intel GPU support in Linux is horrendous. Either way, hardware accelerated flash performance on an APU would be miles ahead of any Intel solution.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    If you want a flawless flash experience, you'll probably need to reconsider using Linux. If that's what you absolutely need to do however, an APU is your only logical choice. Intel GPU support in Linux is horrendous. Either way, hardware accelerated flash performance on an APU would be miles ahead of any Intel solution.
    Is that so? I've heard that it's quite popular to use Linux for HTPC's and such so I thought it would be a perfect choice for my purpose since it's free.
    What is it that makes Linux bad for my purposes compared to Windows for example and what motherboard would you recommend instead?

You could always check out the raspberry pi, a measly £25 and lots of people have had success using it as a full hd media centre

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Invincibor View Post
    You could always check out the raspberry pi, a measly £25 and lots of people have had success using it as a full hd media centre
    beat me to it

This is somthing I am looking at doing myself,
    http://raspberrypi.rsdelivers.com/default.aspx?cl=1
    a Rasberry Pi, + Housing, SD Card, Wireless Adapter and powersupply comes in about £50
    then you just need to add either an external USB hard drive, Copy of your favorite Media Software and a remote control.
    Much, Much Cheaper than buying a full HTPC and a lot more discreet too

Thanks for the fast answers but the computer needs to serve as both a home-PC and to watch media but it's not the main purpose of the machine.
    When it will be used for media the experience must be satisfactory though.

Sorry for the misleading title (editing it)
    Last edited by AzeofSpadez; 2013-11-27 at 11:19 AM.