Heroic SiegeCrafter Blackfuse

Hi there,

We're starting on attempts on Blackfuse, and i was wondering what are the weapons that come out on each assembly line?

is it always 1 weapon of each kind? cept on belt 6 where you see 2 mines?

Please help, thank you

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    The order is not random, and it's not always 1 of each. It's easy enough to find lists of the belts, here for instance: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23080655

Awesome Thank you

Do you need to kill one of the items on the 13th wave? Will he get a shield if you don't?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khatian View Post
    Do you need to kill one of the items on the 13th wave? Will he get a shield if you don't?
    he always gets a shield if u dont kill a wep on a wave... but I hardly think you will ever see wave 13

Hmm I've seen some kill orders call to not kill anything on wave 13. I would think if he gets a shield you would want to still. Though maybe you're better off just having those 5/6 dps on the boss instead.

Thanks.

Deleted
    how is your dps?

Below is our log of our first kill after a lot of silly wiping.

We "zerged" it by killing it before we have mandatory mines screw the raid over (approx 4 mins). If you have comparable DPS, you can send a hunter to solo the first belt and go up every time afterwards with alternating dpsers. Solo heal it with a disc (or other healer if your DPS is really strong).

We killed mines every belt, and then marked safe zones to stand during OP lasers and where to avoid putting individual lasers down. Biggest issues we had were people avoiding as much raid damage as possible (dont get hit by missiles obviously ... and kill them quick to increase boss DPS, as well as avoiding stacks of fire from the lasers of your healer gets overwhelmed).

Whatever you decide, prepare to wipe A LOT to random belt deaths.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/t...=10179&e=10418

http://www.twitch.tv/karbinder/b/484488988 start at 3:06:00

Just an FYI you do get a shield if you don't kill the death dealers on wave 13, we got a shield at 1% last night. Not 100% sure if you can actually kill one that wave or not.

Also not sure what's a bigger dps gain, the 5-6 people you pull off the belt 1 wave earlier or not getting the shield. We probably choose wrong since only 2 people from our belts made it to the boss. Heartbreaking! Didn't get the kill and need to wait until next reset.

Quote Originally Posted by khatian View Post
    Just an FYI you do get a shield if you don't kill the death dealers on wave 13, we got a shield at 1% last night. Not 100% sure if you can actually kill one that wave or not.

Also not sure what's a bigger dps gain, the 5-6 people you pull off the belt 1 wave earlier or not getting the shield. We probably choose wrong since only 2 people from our belts made it to the boss. Heartbreaking! Didn't get the kill and need to wait until next reset.
    You can kill one, and you should. You get more time on the boss since death dealers aren't a hard enrage

Deleted
    We just started our progress @Siegecrafter, 25 wipes so far, and we manage to get to belt 3 with the boss around ~65% so far (10-man that is).

We're killing mines all the time and a Rogue/Warrior are killin the shockwave-drills. Tanks are doing just fine in killing the shredder, healing is not an issue. We fail to our hunters (2 Hunters 100% belt-duty) not getting the weapon killed in time. We tried SV as well as BM with different talents/glyphs already, but it seems to be rather hard to get it done 100% all the time. Any suggestions? BM with DB/BW seems to be the way to go, but even then we didn't manage to get it done (ignoring the fact that you have occasionally deaths on the belt to other shit). We can't practice positioning down as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tioz View Post
    We just started our progress @Siegecrafter, 25 wipes so far, and we manage to get to belt 3 with the boss around ~65% so far (10-man that is).

We're killing mines all the time and a Rogue/Warrior are killin the shockwave-drills. Tanks are doing just fine in killing the shredder, healing is not an issue. We fail to our hunters (2 Hunters 100% belt-duty) not getting the weapon killed in time. We tried SV as well as BM with different talents/glyphs already, but it seems to be rather hard to get it done 100% all the time. Any suggestions? BM with DB/BW seems to be the way to go, but even then we didn't manage to get it done (ignoring the fact that you have occasionally deaths on the belt to other shit). We can't practice positioning down as well.
    Have them alternate CD's. One hunter uses BW and rapid fire on first, one on second.

Deleted
    Even when both used Stampede they sometimes didn't make it.

Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b...pes&boss=71504

There's a bug where if you jump on with disengage your pet(s) won't be able to hit the weapons. They either need to dismiss their pets before disengaging on, or send the pet to the boss, then put it on passive when they get to the belt. With this bug, even stampede pets will be doing nothing. They probably already know this.

Do they know that if they jump in the opposite direction the conveyor belt is pushing them they can get away from the fire if it is not aligning for them properly to go through it? I do this right when I disengage on to get more damage initially, when I did it on normal mode I did not know this and just ran in the opposite direction xD. If they are not providing raid buffs, make sure they are using a 4% physical damage debuff and/or armor debuff pet.

Really need to set it up in a way that (at least) 1 of Rapid fire, murder of crows, stampede, bloodlust, potion, is used for each belt. If they are both BM then alternate BWs as said before.

I can't imagine 2 570+ hunters not being able to do it. I don't usually have a problem doing half of the weapons health as survival @ 574 ilevel. I make sure either an AMoC or Rapid Fire is available for each, and I solo the first one with bloodlust/stampede.
    Last edited by Varun; 2013-12-10 at 01:59 PM.

^ Too lazy to update