Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blizzard Black Friday

Again more special deals for new comers, once again nothing for current loyal subscribers

In the almost decade Ive played world of warcraft I have never seen any decent deals to reward loyal players for a change..

How bout some discount on actual game time blizzard? 50% on a month or something....

Ive seen discount on ingame services before but that would be nice to see again too.

Fuckin selling WOW retail for £5, yeah amazing. I mean its 9 years old, if someone hasnt already bought WOW in 9 years Its pretty clear they dont too

Take it as an opportunity to grab Refer-a-Friend for cheap(er). You can get a pet/mount and fast leveling of any 2 or more toons you want. Also, keep in mind today is still Wednesday, so your point is moot for 48 more hours.

opportunity? some people prefer to play 1 character and focus on that 1 character. not giving the company extra money for an excuse to have more characters or silly pets and mounts.
    subscription is mandatory. thats enough

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would certainly be nice to see those in-game service prices drop.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    I second this thought.
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I definitely agree there, especially for accounts that have been open a long time. I've always felt that you should get a free faction change/realm change/re customization for a year of uninterrupted subscription. That doesn't seem like asking for too much, and would help with this nasty greed image Blizzard has been slowly acquiring.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    I second this thought.
    True, lol, I mean a race change is basically half the price of a new game (not wow).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Yeah, I definitely agree there, especially for accounts that have been open a long time. I've always felt that you should get a free faction change/realm change/re customization for a year of uninterrupted subscription. That doesn't seem like asking for too much, and would help with this nasty greed image Blizzard has been slowly acquiring.
    I very much agree.

No, instead the anniversary reward is some lame fireworks and a stupid pet in your mailbox...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I very much agree.

No, instead the anniversary reward is some lame fireworks and a stupid pet in your mailbox...
    Yeah, Blizzard thought too that such rewards are lame, hence why they gave a 9% XP boost for this year's reward.

Deleted
    Im thinking about comming back to WoW when WoD hits, but want to save as much as I can. I've got a question. If I buy WoW battlechest + MoP when black friday comes, will I be able to get a free 90 when WoW comes? I dont want to play WoW now, I want to play it when WoD comes, so if I need to hold my serial keys which i get and not activate it or what should I do?

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck Black Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by HairyTauren View Post
    Im thinking about comming back to WoW when WoD hits, but want to save as much as I can. I've got a question. If I buy WoW battlechest + MoP when black friday comes, will I be able to get a free 90 when WoW comes? I dont want to play WoW now, I want to play it when WoD comes, so if I need to hold my serial keys which i get and not activate it or what should I do?
    You get the 90 by purchasing the new xpac, it won't matter when you buy the battlechest + MoP.

Sorry, before you ask, you will only get the 90 AFTER the xpac launches, so even if you pre-ordered you'd have to wait 'til launch day.

Act like the game is sooo much money a month......

15+ Year Old Account
    i recently resubbed after being gone for 2 years... should've waited 2 more weeks to buy mop...

Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    Fuckin selling WOW retail for £5, yeah amazing. I mean its 9 years old, if someone hasnt already bought WOW in 9 years Its pretty clear they dont too
    These days something like 300,000 people are born every day (and quite a few die as well), and that means today, even with various factors such as region, demographics, yadda yadda, they have a ton of new customers that they could gain.
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again more special deals for new comers, once again nothing for current loyal subscribers

In the almost decade Ive played world of warcraft I have never seen any decent deals to reward loyal players for a change..

How bout some discount on actual game time blizzard? 50% on a month or something....

Ive seen discount on ingame services before but that would be nice to see again too.

You already own a product but you're complaining about black Friday? If I have a stove that I bought in June, the same stove being on sale Friday doesn't make my stove any less useful. I don't expect to get some stove bonus.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

This is one reason my guild is sick with blizzard and is quitting in feb. The x-pac did not make it worth staying. 6.1 flying on a pve sever go f yourselves.

Pro Tip: it says in the fine print that the deal runs through the end of the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah seriously, most of us have been playing since vanilla and we should get some kind of long-time-costumer discount at least once a year. Maybe a 50% discount on sub or free character/race change would be nice.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    why would a business try to induce to buy what you've already bought?
    seriously, you don't get economics at all...

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!