Need some help with tanking.

Hello everyone I'm normally a lurker here on the forums so I hope this is the right place to post this.

So I'm supposed to step into tanking in WoD. Right now I'm raiding as a Spriest. But I'm having a difficult time deciding on what tank class to play. But my question isn't exactly "What toon should I play?" So far I've tanked as a warrior and pally at 90. I naturally feel comfortable tanking on my pally but on my warrior I sorta feel overwhelmed a little bit and I have no idea why. If I had to take a guess it would be that on my warrior the amount of stuff I have keybound seems silly. While on my pally I feel like I have a strong objective for what I'm supposed to do that being SoTR. I also like the holy power system because it reminds me of a dps role. The problem is our main tank is a pally and it doesn't seem like the best move to have two pally tanks. While I know that if I stick with it I'd become comfy with my warrior like my pally but I'm trying to see if there is anything else I feel naturally comfortable with before making a final decision. So my question isn't so much what should I play but how does each class feel? I've read some guides on each of the tanking specs but they didn't really help me to much. I also know that my question about how they feel is based on opinion a little bit but I feel if I can get some more info on each tanking class it will help me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, your question is exactly "what tanking class should I play?" and threads like this are very, very subjective. You'll get players who play each class tell you they are the best tank, or the worst tank.

Everything you've written so far are your own personal feelings, which we cannot help you with. If you like tanking on your paladin, play a paladin. If not, play something else. If you have a specific question about paladin tanking, feel free to create a new thread.