Page 1 of 37
... LastLast

Ghostcrawler leaving WoW

This is awesome news. I've been waiting for this since WOTLk.

Mark your calendars, folks! Within 3 months of Warlords of Draenor being released, people will be sighing nostalgically as they remember the "good ol' days of Ghostcrawler".
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally is all I can say, lots of things have been ruined under his "leadership" and his comments about the priest class have always been rather clueless. Good day for WoW.

Deleted
    Does anybody really care be a few forum users? I suspect 85% of WoW are like Ghostcrawler? Is that an NPC

I wasn't really in touch with him, so I actually have no good/bad feeling for this.

We'll get someone other instead of him.

Rejoice my brothers and sisters. For today will go down in the anals of history as the greatest day eva!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Finally is all I can say, lots of things have been ruined under his "leadership" and his comments about the priest class have always been rather clueless. Good day for WoW.
    But also... many other things have come and became great thanks to him, now we have to wait and see how does the next person who takes his job do it...

Deleted
    About time, he's done enough wrong with the game.
    I'm not going to list every single little feature I didn't like since he'd taken over system design, but his attitude towards Warcraft was just lacking from the start.
    He lacked passion and it translated to the game.
    Last edited by mmoc2cfe61b4f1; 2013-11-27 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowforlife79 View Post
    Rejoice my brothers and sisters. For today will go down in the anals of history as the greatest day eva!!!
    God I hope you leave the anals of history alone. The annals on the otherhand...

Anyway. Good stuff hope the game improves with such news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    Mark your calendars, folks! Within 3 months of Warlords of Draenor being released, people will be sighing nostalgically as they remember the "good ol' days of Ghostcrawler".
    Ghostcrawler has already had significant input on WoD, although if it really does take 9 months or so to come out that may be less than if it comes out in 3-5. We'll have to wait for the expansion after WoD to see an expac without his direct influence.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    -Blizzcon was a fail with a poor xpac announcement

- Q4 and Q1 2014 ll see a 3M sub loss

- GC leaving ActiBlizz, a sinking boat recently sold.

D3 failed so coudnt fund TITAN enough. They didnt see that coming so they made a poor wow xpac as a place holder and put titan on hold. Next xpac ll be a giant cash milking with an evil ingame e-shop.

But looks like people is now leaving the sinking boat before.

Here we go.

Good luck GC. At least you do it a the right moment.
    Last edited by Iseeyou; 2013-11-27 at 06:42 PM.

Deleted
    Hopefully next dev is attractive

Certain people on this thread just go to show how many still have no idea how many people affect a game as big as WoW.

I'm curious as to who the next scapegoat for literally 100% of the game's problems (or perceived-problems) will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post

- GC leaving blizzard, a sinking boat.

D3 failed so coudnt fund TITAN enough. They didnt see that coming so they made a poor wow xpac as a place holder. But looks like people is no leaving the sinking boat.

Sad.
    *sigh*

D3 didn't fail. GC isn't leaving a "sinking boat". People do change their lives and pursue other opportunities without it having to be some terrible reason behind it.

D3 failed so coudnt fund TITAN enough. They didnt see that coming so they made a poor wow xpac as a place holder. But looks like people is no leaving the sinking boat.

Here we go.
    Wooo I love the bullshit in this post.

By the way, you may have disliked D3, but it didn't fail. Not in terms of sales. Not by a long shot.

tl;dr: You have no idea what you're talking about.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck lol where is he going? Like I don't fucking like him myself but what could possibly be better then being well one of the devs in charge of a multi billion company for a game anyway.

Deleted
    Alot of peoples hated him but he was one of the few (only maby) that kept wow pvp alive.

Deleted

Here we go.
    PMSL, yeah totally from 500k to 3million in a few months, LOL

Deleted

D3 failed so coudnt fund TITAN enough. They didnt see that coming so they made a poor wow xpac as a place holder and put titan on hold. Next xpac ll be a giant cash milking with an evil ingame e-shop.

But looks like people is no leaving the sinking boat before.

Here we go.
    D3 FAILED? lol r u serious, dat game sold more than cataclysm which was the height of wow sales, even tho the reputation for d3 was shit, dat game sold shit good!