Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    lmao, at blizzcon whne he said: "fucking epic" and everyone went "owww.... too much"
    i thought to my self - if this was some guy a bit less known in blizzard he would get fired.
    That's an invaluable quality. I'm shocked by the news. Hopefully he was mentoring someone to fill his shoes or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some folks are celebrating over this. Not me though. I liked the guy =(

Pretty sure this is a confirmation that WoD will suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Best of luck man
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a new yearly event now, "The Day Ghostcrawler 'died'.", which gives you a special pet or mount for logging on that day ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooxi View Post
    Good riddance & don't let the door hit you on the way out. Hopefully who ever gets your position puts the quality back into World of Warcraft that you have destroyed over the last several years.
    Loser. Fall off the fucking face of the earth.

Good riddance & don't let the door hit you on the way out. Hopefully who ever gets your position puts the quality back into World of Warcraft that you have destroyed over the last several years.

GTFO. Everyone know the quality is due to activisions ann raynd/corporate dominate money is everything diatribe. GC will be missed.

Wouldn't be surprised if he really just got fired.

Deleted
    Bed time for you, school in a few hours.

ps Don't waste your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    Need a new yearly event now, "The Day Ghostcrawler 'died'.", which gives you a special pet or mount for logging on that day ^^
    I am gonna camp ghostcrawler ingame and honor him by using him as the only pet at this day every year until I stop playing.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if he really just got fired.
    As he said, "But, I have a great opportunity for something new and exciting, and it is time to move on."
    This is software industry-speak for "I got an offer somewhere else that was a big promotion."

And I'm sure we'll find out what it is very soon.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Awww! Best to you Sir Crab! Things will certainly be different with you gone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy priest!?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    As he said, "But, I have a great opportunity for something new and exciting, and it is time to move on."
    This is software industry-speak for "I got an offer somewhere else that was a big promotion."

And I'm sure we'll find out what it is very soon.
    No, that is software industry-speak for "I get a nice severance package if I pretend everything is fine" He was fired.

Wow... does this mean we might have a playable expansion for a change?

You can relax fanboys, sucking up to him won't help now that he's gone.

It's not like he died, chill out. As someone who was there when Kalgan passed the torch to a person who aided in the downfall of the game I loved I am legitimately very excited to see what the future has in store. Disagree? That's nice. Deal with it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilde View Post
    Wow... does this mean we might have a playable expansion for a change?
    FIngers crossed =D It is not a coincidence that the dumbing down started when that moron was hired

15+ Year Old Account
    Daww This is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
    You can relax fanboys, sucking up to him won't help now that he's gone.

It's not like he died, chill out. As someone who was there when Kalgan passed the torch to a person who aided in the downfall of the game I loved I am legitimately very excited to see what the future has in store. Disagree? That's nice. Deal with it.
    You do realize that even now, Kalgan, aka Tom Chilton, is GC's boss....right?