Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sad thing is that his contributions will be a key factor on WoD sucess but idiots will say that it was a sucess because he was gonne.

15+ Year Old Account
    After reading that I'm sad

GL to him, and I hope we get to find out what that opportunity was!

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    HOLY PRIESTTTTTTTTTTTT??!!!
    wow i have many people to apologize to

Unfortunately he has had more than enough time to crap-up WoD.

I'm in shock. May the gods smile on thee, GC.

Don't panic!!

The next in line has some big shoes to fill and I think we all have to agree: Players that complain and players that love all have one common thing - we care about the game. Having someone listen is better, 1000 times better, than having developers make blind decisions.

Miss you greg.

Deleted
    There have been more positive changes than negative thanks to GC and his team, Greg Street also managed to set a new bar for how developers communicate with their fanbase, he was very passionate & caring about WoW. Those of you that feel like throwing a celebration now that he's gone, well, you are fools.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The most shocking part of all of this: he didn't play a Mage.
    The thing I find shocking are the amount of people who actually think he played the game. It's laughable. When he posts his armory I'll shut up.

i think gc did a lot of good for the game. but like everything else, there's evolving trends that are missed by the establishment. the only way to keep pace is to bring in fresh perspective. i think its a good move for both parties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best of luck GC

I love how the same people bashing him and blizz for f*ing up WoW are all like "I bet he's going to wildstar"

Well if you think he f*cked up wow why would you want him on wildstar?!? lol some people...

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually pretty sad to see him go. This came as a shock to me. Good luck in that golden opportunity, GC.

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    HOLY PRIESTTTTTTTTTTTT??!!!
    wow i have many people to apologize to
    best comment ever

I didnt like him personally and hoped he would leave way faster since imo he damaged the game more then he improved it but good luck regardless. And really curious to see if they go towards a new direction when it comes to game design. Maybe improve and make leveling challlenging again? Wonder if this change was related to the one heroic raiding format for next expansion.

Deleted
    Can I have your gold?

But seriously, bye bye best of luck.

Can we have a commemorative spectral fish pet?

Still a little shocked, for some reason I felt like he'd always be there *tear*.

All the best to him, he leaves some big shoes to fill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Shocked he is paying a holy priest, wonder how long thats been for though. I was expecting something like a Warrior (guessing a tank role).

I guess he spends allot of time as the authority figure in the day so just wants to relax and sit back while gaming. Hence the healing role.

Sad to see the guy go, he has made good and bad choices but lets not forget im sure those bad choices were not just his own and many voted them through in the first place. Hell i bet most the bad stuff was not his choice anyway he was just trying to make it smooth as possible.

Wonder what job he has taken on another blizzard job maybe? Most likely some activision role for more money heh.

This is all my fault. I gave him a hug at Blizzcon. It's what pushed him over the edge.

Personally I'm glad he is gone, fresh body in the driver's seat might steer this project away from the cliff its heading towards. Too bad he left after the damage is already done for WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    This is all my fault. I gave him a hug at Blizzcon. It's what pushed him over the edge.
    You... Monster (I'm not actually serious, btw).