Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

GC Played a Holy Priest

Am I the only one with my mind blown by that little piece of information. That would have been my absolute last guess. Final troll or truth, I just don't know. I did always get a sense from GC that he had a special place in his heart for Priests, but with how strong disc had been from patch to patch, the 'you buff your own class/spec' conspiracy theorist in me would have guessed that. Just a random thought, but that revelation has made my day. Thanks GC for your making WoW a better place for 9+ years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol yeah! Kinda surprised to be honest. But like you said:

Quote Originally Posted by Brightstar of Korgath View Post
    Thanks GC for your making WoW a better place for 9+ years.
    Violence awaits. You can burn with me in hell. Viva la hate!

He played alot of chars Iam sure. He just said the one that would be less conflicting

He was only with WoW for about 6 years... hence why TBC was so fuckin awesome!

of course he played all 3 specs and had a few classes at max level come on.... Hes probably just been maining a priest in mop!

Deleted
    He wasn't at Blizzard for 9 years, he joined just before WotLK. But yeah, always liked him!

He knows his Holypriest. That I cannot argue against.
    But I would never have guessed. And I kinda think he is trolling us.
    Which is a pretty cool way to leave.

Standard reactions on this tidbit in the main farewell thread in the US forums are:
    - You have impeccable taste!
    - How can you stand Chakra!?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Am I the only one with my mind blown by that little piece of information. That would have been my absolute last guess. Final troll or truth, I just don't know. I did always get a sense from GC that he had a special place in his heart for Priests, but with how strong disc had been from patch to patch, the 'you buff your own class/spec' conspiracy theorist in me would have guessed that. Just a random thought, but that revelation has made my day. Thanks GC for your making WoW a better place for 9+ years.
    why supprised?

He was not going to play a class that stood out. in fact, it was either holy priest or a hunter....

I made him quit.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

15+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance, I guess he was the only priest that actually liked Chakra oh and he sure must've LOVED Lightwell for years!

holy dps priest?

You'r really naive if you think that a game designer overbuffs a class because he playes it.

noone want overbuffs. everyone want to be competitive

his game insights went from relatively good to completely delusional shit going from wotlk to cata. good riddance, i say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    He knows his Holypriest. That I cannot argue against.
    But I would never have guessed. And I kinda think he is trolling us.
    Which is a pretty cool way to leave.

Standard reactions on this tidbit in the main farewell thread in the US forums are:
    - You have impeccable taste!
    - How can you stand Chakra!?
    I couldn't agree more xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    /sad

/tenchar
    So sad T_T

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account
    Call me crazy: I don't mind Chakra. I actually profer Holy over Disc since for me it's got better AOE Heals for healing a group of players 'bout to keel over =D

Disc is handy if you're just healing 1-3 people at a time.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure he is trolling us. Ofc he played Disc.

I see us one step closer now to get rid of Chakra.

He say he cares what the community thinks - if he had done that, he would've noticed how hated Chakra was/is a long time ago.

I will miss his tweets though, the only reason I kept a Twitter account... lol.