Looking for a nice case

So I'm looking to pick up a new case this coming Black Friday to replace the cheap one that I've been currently using.
    I've been looking at both the NZXT H2 and the Corsair Carbide 200R.

The H2 seems the better choice, but I'm not sure if it's going to dip below $50 or not.
    I'm looking for cases with sound dampening foam, a space behind the motherboard and the back side panel for cable storage, and a minimalistic style.
    By the way, what sort of case fans should I choose for silence? I would prefer none from Thermal Take since their screws are never the right size.

The case i went with personally was the NZXT Phantom 630 and it's a dream so far..Very stylish, loads of room and tons of fans..I could still install another 2 fans but there's no need it's like a fridge..Even OC playing games my CPU is 38-45..highest i ever saw it go was 51 when it was OC to max..But keep in mind i got a Goliath CPU cooler on it as well... As far as dust goes it has screens over everything..After 3 months there's still zero dust that's made its way in.

Only down side to any NZXT case is it will only fit there brand of fans...they make them slightly smaller so other brands won't fit.

For silent fans generally the lower RPM they are the quieter they are....Best built fans on the market are Noctua...But there also much more expensive...Average fans are 6-15$..Lots of Noctua's are 20-30$.
    Last edited by Rye25; 2013-11-27 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AvaEve View Post
    Just posted this in the megathread deal thread:

Fractal Arc Midi R2 for $49.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...tem=11-352-031

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23937936
    After looking into the Fractal cases on Newegg, I came across this!
    I sure hope it drops lower in price, I don't have much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    After looking into the Fractal cases on Newegg, I came across this!
    I sure hope it drops lower in price, I don't have much money.
    If you live near a MicroCenter, the R4 Define was listed at about ~$69 in their black friday ads:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1445957/m...lack-friday-ad

(link in the thread's OP)

Out of the two, most people would recommend the one I posted initially, the Arc Midi R2. They are both very similar cases; the difference being the R2 has slightly better cooling, whereas the R4 is more quiet. If you're considering the R2 atm, I would not hesitate to pick it up from NewEgg right now while you still can.

Alright, so I went with the NZXT H2. ^.^
    The Fractal case linked was already sold out by the time I got to it, but wasn't a big deal. I was looking for something minimalistic without all the visible case fan vents anyhow. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-11-29 at 05:08 PM.