Digital Deluxe worth the price?

Looking to buy the game. Was a long time fan of GW1. played from release till way after EotN came out. No longer can get my old a-net account so cant get the goodies from it, oh well.

Question though, is the $12 difference between normal and deluxe really worth it?

- - - Updated - - -

also, is there anywhere i can buy the base game for cheaper than $30? I just want the game, I'm not too wanting of the bonus goodies if i can get the game for a better price.

Deleted
    Long story short, the digital deluxe (as any other version other than the basic) is a luxury product. Seeing as you just want to get the game at the lowest cost possible, no. It isn't.

Luxury products are for those with the cash, not the "value for money" type.

Right now Digital Deluxe is the cheapest and you get some free goodies that equal to around $20.

There might be a black friday sale going on tomorrow at your local store if you want to check but the Digital Deluxe is on sale till Dec 3 so you can wait and see if something else comes up.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.