Poll: How do you feel about people playing under the influence of drugs?

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

How do you feel about people playing under the influence of drugs?

I do it all the time, just curious what most people's stance on it was.

Deleted
    As long as it doesn't make them behave poorly i could not care less.

Usually pretty Funny. Me and Treelife do arenas with a guy who's often high, or in the process of getting there. Personally no difference to me, same as I don't have any issues with people doing drugs in the first place. If anything, I'm even more tolerable if it's over the internet because if I'm even remotely uncomfortable with it I can just leave the group, skype, vent or whatever and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturehaze View Post
    As long as it doesn't make them behave poorly i could not care less.
    Pretty much.

Depends. on their own time, fine, if it starts to screw up their judgement, reaction times, etc in raids/ranked pvp, then PLEASE, PLEASE just stop.. Have people in my raid that are high nearly every raid night, and continue to use until they are nearly damn useless the last hour or so

Deleted
    9/10 the OMG IM SO HIGH are just teens lying

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    It's their prerogative. If they're able to perform up to standards and 'get the job done' then more power to them.

I would extend this to RL jobs as well, I don't quite get why companies will fire people who are performing but happen to smoke weed. If you're looking for a reason to fire them you should be looking at some aspect of their performance.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    9/10 the OMG IM SO HIGH are just teens lying
    they get pretty annoying. i think they are just trying to see if anyone else in the group/raid partakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't admit it to my guild mates, but I'm always playing stoned.

I used to smoke and play all the time, back when I smoked. It's no big deal at all. Seriously, better them smoke, or drink, or whatever and play wow then go out and drive or something. It's just a video game, let em have their fun.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Well if you are some junky snorting/smoking/injecting then kindly do it on your own time. If its a quick smoke of Mary Jane then fill your boots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I don't give a shit it doesn't affect me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Well if you are some junky snorting/smoking/injecting then kindly do it on your own time. If its a quick smoke of Mary Jane then fill your boots.
    Playing WoW is there time lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It's none of my business. As long as they can keep up I don't want to know. Although I have a very special dislike for those who think it's AWESOME to tell everyone how drunk or stoned they are on vent. But still, if they can manage to keep up I don't care what shape they're in. I just don't want to fucking hear about it as if it makes them special or something.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

We had a guy join our guild once and he seemed pretty chill at the start. Then he got more comfortable with all of us after a while and all he would talk about is drugs. How he did them, how he got them, why he did them, when he did them, how often he did them, when he started doing them. That's all well and good but one day he actually tried to sell them to people in the guild over vent. Yeah, no. Maybe a deal went down under the table but he was removed after he wouldn't stop trying. So long as what you're doing doesn't affect other people who gives a shit. But the moment you start to affect other people, it becomes a problem.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't give a F as long as your doing your job and not be Obnoxious about it lol

Depends on the person. Some dudes are way more fun when they're drunk/high. Then again, some guys I normally like to game with become completely unbearable when they're on something.

I have to say though... I really miss the Drunk Naxx25 days during ICC. Those were the best.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Playing WoW is there time lol
    Yeah but they can do it without a crack pipe hanging out of their mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It's none of my business. As long as they can keep up I don't want to know. Although I have a very special dislike for those who think it's AWESOME to tell everyone how drunk or stoned they are on vent. But still, if they can manage to keep up I don't care what shape they're in. I just don't want to fucking hear about it as if it makes them special or something.
    Pretty much the same. I hate drugs altogether(Pot etc etc) but flaunting about it will piss me off. In a non wow game(Dota 2). This one person wanted to pause because he wanted to

*Roll up a blunt*

I wanted to facepalm hard.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'd only care if they went on and on about it, or it was causing them to do a shitty job in game while I'm stuck with them (whether they're aware of it or not; everyone who's even brought it up was absolutely convinced that they played a bazillion times better when in an altered state than when they weren't).
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

The other healer in my guild plays high as a kite every day, its very noticeable when hes sober cuz hes so much faster at responding to things. On the other hand I play QUITE a bit better if i have a few drinks(dont do drugs per say) throughout a raid