Deleted

Heroic General Nazgrim add order

Does anyone have the add wave order and makeup for this fight in 25man heroic (pretty sure groups are the same as 10m hc) or a link to it? been searching and can't find a list specifically for heroic with the extra add per wave, only normal ones, i know bigwigs calls the groups spawning but i just need a list to do a bit of planning for next raid, thanks.
    Last edited by mmocf448476bd8; 2013-11-28 at 02:02 AM. Reason: clarify 25man

Deleted
    W1: Arcweaver, Assassin, Ironblade
    W2: Shaman, Assassin, Sniper
    W3: Shaman, Arcweaver, Ironblade
    W4: Sniper, Arcweaver, Assassin
    W5: Shaman, Ironblade, Assassin
    W6: Shaman, Arcweaver, Sniper
    W7: Sniper, Assassin, Ironblade
    W8: Shaman, Assassin, Arcweaver
    W9: Shaman, Sniper, Ironblade
    W10: Sniper, Arcweaver, Ironblade

But honestly there isn't much planning needed for the adds. You can just look at bigwigs/dbm and call out something if you want.

If you need tips, what we do is:
    -If there is no shaman, grip everything on boss and just cleave/nuke while throwing an occasional stun or interrupt.
    -If there is a shaman, grip him away from boss and everyone nukes him.
    -If there is a mage just have some range interrupt him(melee usually on shaman).
    -If there is a sniper make sure your healers keep up the fixated target and that he doesn't get the raid cleaved (tho the dmg is shit anyway).
    -Ironblade and assassin aren't really dangerous for us, just keep them on boss for extra dps, as long as you stun one and you don't turn your back to the other they're harmless.

And the last couple of things that might be helpful:
    -Using a 3rd tank can help a lot, since it keeps the boss' rage lower (more switches) and helps you control the adds a bit better. The enrage isn't tight so you should be able to afford losing a dps.
    -You can wait with nuking the boss past 10% until you killed all 10 waves of adds, that way you only have the extra 10% wave up while nuking him. 10th wave comes when boss goes to 3rd defensive stance and you have 1-2 mins to enrage after that iirc. Obviously this tactic isn't always necessary, but it can help if you are wiping on the nuking part due to having too many adds up etc.

Deleted
    Thank you very much for the list.

your tips is pretty much exactly what we were planning to do i just needed the groups for shaman spawn so to try and plan the 3 tank order so our DK tank was off the boss for the shaman spawns and ready to grip, he is our off spec tank so i like to have his exact job clear before we start fights so he can write it down and be ready.

We tried this boss for just a few pulls last week and were sometimes losing people to the sniper add, bad spot healing i suppose, so i was thinking of putting our 2 rogues on him all the time with paralytic poison to lock him down and mostly remove that damage completely.

Thanks again for all your help

Quote Originally Posted by Fishwick View Post
    Thank you very much for the list.

your tips is pretty much exactly what we were planning to do i just needed the groups for shaman spawn so to try and plan the 3 tank order so our DK tank was off the boss for the shaman spawns and ready to grip, he is our off spec tank so i like to have his exact job clear before we start fights so he can write it down and be ready.

We tried this boss for just a few pulls last week and were sometimes losing people to the sniper add, bad spot healing i suppose, so i was thinking of putting our 2 rogues on him all the time with paralytic poison to lock him down and mostly remove that damage completely.

Thanks again for all your help
    If the people you were losing to the sniper were not healers, then you need to work on where the healers are standing with the add and not worrying about assigning dps to get it down faster. Melee really should be focused on interrupts on the caster adds, not the Sniper, IMO.

Make sure your lock has his gateway down so people with Assassin can kite him a little better.

Add order IMO should be:

War Banner - Healing Totem - Shaman - Mage - Sniper/Assasin - Ironblade