Sejuani, is actually powerful now <3

Let me tell a little sob story. I started playing league early 2012, my first champion I ever bought was sejuani. I think I bought her the day or 2 she came out afterwards. I liked her because of the boar, but as I grew more with this champ (after about 5 levels or so) I honestly really liked her more & more.

Then I found out after hitting about level 20 or so why so little people played her, she had inherently no tankiness, but she was a tank. I refused to believe it, but it was true. I eventually gave up on it.

Now after so many months after the rework, she's honestly really powerful it seems. I'm doing more damage than a shyvana it seems, my ultimate is more impactful than hers, and my w has an on hit. In addition to that my passive is great for early jungle and I can get nearly up to 300 armor with just sunfire & iceborn & ninja tabi.

It feels great to play her again.

Now please, I encourage you all to tell me how bad she is so we can have a repeat of this 2 years later so I can cry again. I haven't cried in a good while.

Sej was always strong late game, she just had no early game which made her useless.

Sej is still a low tier jungler as it stands IMO, but she's getting there.
    Last edited by werwerwerewrewreewe; 2013-11-28 at 06:50 AM.

Her 1-6 is pretty meh. Her first jungle clear is a little hard, but after that its alright.

Deleted
    Ever since her rework I've found her really good tbh. Her ganks are great, if you land Q, and your laner follows up, someone is dead or you just burned their flash. I build her golem stone into sunfire into guise, then look at their team and myself. If I'm fed, I rush liandry, because that there is her peak in power and will give her an INSANE jump in damage. If they have a fed APC, I make a visage or abyssal scepter first, then finish liandry, but I generally want liandry at midgame. After this it's kinda faceroll. You keep building tanky, and you can kinda do whatever the hell you want. Is their backline exposed? Q in there and ult them, the ADC will probably die just from Q into ult or the other way around. The support will prolly die from your passive aoe once you've finished off the adc. Can't get to the adc? No problem, peel for your carries and murder their front line with your huge amounts of CC and % damage. She's a great addition to any team tbh and her initiation and peeling is godly, not to mention she can use her ult to disengage in a pinch as well.

Note: I've had this impression of her ever since her rework.

She is my go too tanky jungler if the team needs one. Great sustain and burst damage, awesome CC, and really slippery/hard to pin down.
    RETH

She was broken op on rework, the nerf hit her hard. She is still a solid pick, though she does less damage than amumu and naut but provides the same amount of cc.

In the current jungle her lack of sustain an mana dependency for fast clears leaves you with the choice to either farm and not gank, or gank and risk falling behind. without burning through your pots, you can't quickly do a few camps while you wait for your laner to return to lane (Without buffs). The change to spirit stone on pbe will put her back on track and probably reasonably stronger.

Edit : Said release instead of rework

Deleted
    Don't ruin it everyone still thinks she sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Don't ruin it everyone still thinks she sucks
    Oh woops sorry.

*ahem*

RIOT PLS ZOMG BUFF SEJ WORTHLESS JUNGLE WOW WORST 6300 IP EVER SPENT RIOT PLZ REFUND SKINS 4 WORTHLESS CHAMP

Deleted
    Sejuani sucked? If you survived early game you easily turned into this massive CC monster with way to high damage.

Sejuani has been good for quite some time now, ever since her rework she's been on par with Nautilus. They're basically the same champ, although Sej has a stronger engage.

Thought it was pretty general knowledge, I see her played pretty frequently in mid to high elo. Just tanky junglers aren't as popular in solo queue.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

I was just used to the idea of her really weak before the re work. She was a tank as always, but her pre-rework had 0 tankiness built into it. Her W since the rework is actually decent now. Before it was just the pulsing aoe, now it has an on-hit & synergizes really well with iceborn. Her q actually does decent damage too.

sejuani was one of the champions I spammed to go from bronze 1 to silver 1 at the end of season 3. She is a very reliable and strong jungle.

The only downsides to her is that champions like lee sin can do a good job at dueling you before level 6. You also still need your team to work with you since you won't kill towers all alone. this was season 3 though, Don't know if it's still the case.

Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    sejuani was one of the champions I spammed to go from bronze 1 to silver 1 at the end of season 3. She is a very reliable and strong jungle.

The only downsides to her is that champions like lee sin can do a good job at dueling you before level 6. You also still need your team to work with you since you won't kill towers all alone. this was season 3 though, Don't know if it's still the case.
    Do junglers actually try to duel in bronze though?

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Do junglers actually try to duel in bronze though?
    silver does.

I think 52% win ratio is because of low elo, she can control all lanes very good, and counter jungle is not so bad. Haven't seen seju in high elo really.
    Advice not to play her just to get you out of elo hell so try for more op or broken junglers :P

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I was just used to the idea of her really weak before the re work. She was a tank as always, but her pre-rework had 0 tankiness built into it. Her W since the rework is actually decent now. Before it was just the pulsing aoe, now it has an on-hit & synergizes really well with iceborn. Her q actually does decent damage too.
    Sejuani wasn't that weak pre-rework, she had her place in certain comps and could be rather brutal late game. The rework was completely glorious though, they literally fixed every issue I had with her. Previously her issues were applying permafrost stacks felt clunky, and her flow didn't gel together well. I really love how she feels now, but like I said she will still only be a decent jungler until the next wave of spirit stone changes come in, then i suspect she might rise to a common pick

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add, a tip you can abuse really well is with lane ganks, if you stick in the fog of war (behind tower even) then flash charge ult, you cover massive distance and super fast. Most people don't have time to react to it and pretty much just lets your lane clean up. It's really really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    Sejuani wasn't that weak pre-rework, she had her place in certain comps and could be rather brutal late game. The rework was completely glorious though, they literally fixed every issue I had with her. Previously her issues were applying permafrost stacks felt clunky, and her flow didn't gel together well. I really love how she feels now, but like I said she will still only be a decent jungler until the next wave of spirit stone changes come in, then i suspect she might rise to a common pick

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add, a tip you can abuse really well is with lane ganks, if you stick in the fog of war (behind tower even) then flash charge ult, you cover massive distance and super fast. Most people don't have time to react to it and pretty much just lets your lane clean up. It's really really strong.
    Never thought of that, I'll give it a try next time I play her if I get an opportunity.