Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    Hunters are easy as fuck to kill.
    Really ?! What class do you play ?! I'm not saying hunters are OP but easy to kill ?! Far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Usual Suspect View Post
    No worries, you can still ram your face into BLAAAAAADESTOOOOORM to break roots.

oh yea spin to win i forgot about that silly me.

Deleted
    Hunters are just poor design just like rogues, they are roflstomp for one class are impossible to kill for another. Playing aff i laugh and wave at hunters. As a mage i actually pot in bgs to kill the, thats how much i hate them. But getting hit with 110k chimera shots while getting trained by some animal and his autoshotting pet it just feels stupid. Also it always feels like hunters have unlimited range. Bring their range back in pvp to 30yards or gief back deadzone in pvp. Removing the deadzone is what caused all of this in th first place.

Quote Originally Posted by aceventura View Post
    Hunters are viable, there are many ways to counter us. We are in line with oter classes when it comes to high rating representation. Rbg filled with hunters? None serious group will take more than one (if taking any at all). Deterence so powerfull? We lose almost all control and g abilities while deterencing, we stll take dot damage if inglyphed.
    Agree, plus it is the only class that has virtually non- existent self heals compared to most other classes, with limited escape ability and the overkill number of slows and stuns a hunter is fodder more often than not, in fact a Rouges easiest kill.

Hunters only appear to be stronger than they are at times when there is a good front line getting all the focus, the moment they get focus they are dead every time.

Quote Originally Posted by impfernal View Post
    Hunters are just poor design just like rogues, they are roflstomp for one class are impossible to kill for another. Playing aff i laugh and wave at hunters. As a mage i actually pot in bgs to kill the, thats how much i hate them. But getting hit with 110k chimera shots while getting trained by some animal and his autoshotting pet it just feels stupid. Also it always feels like hunters have unlimited range. Bring their range back in pvp to 30yards or gief back deadzone in pvp. Removing the deadzone is what caused all of this in th first place.
    How is rogue badly designed? One of the best designed classes in game IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by impfernal View Post
    Removing the deadzone is what caused all of this in the first place.
    Yeah, but there is also a huge part of the game outside of pvp where removing the deadzone was the best thing that ever happened.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aceventura View Post
    Hunters are viable, there are many ways to counter us. We are in line with oter classes when it comes to high rating representation. Rbg filled with hunters? None serious group will take more than one (if taking any at all). Deterence so powerfull? We lose almost all control and g abilities while deterencing, we stll take dot damage if inglyphed.
    This is one of the reasons I hate to play my hunter, Hunters are the worst class on picking up any sort of flag. You can not deterrence when you have it or you will drop the flag. I find hunters are somewhere in the middle, they seem better when you are not fighting many opponents but for big battles you do not want a hunter. I also found hunters very boring to play and stopped playing mine.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    Hunters are fine, a lot of cc.... but fine i guess.
    warriors need the mobility nerf and maybe a little second wind nerf (?)
    What CC?

Frost traps where now most players travel at such high speeds it is almost like its not even there, Ice trap that most everyone seems to see and dance around, scatter shot that is useless because damage will negate it and your pet will do just that unless you take the time to set it to passive for a whole 4 secs, who has time for that mid battle? Or a concuss that is supposed to slow by 50% for a whole whopping 6 seconds that more often than not seems to not affect your target at all?

Hunter CC's are a joke compared to other classes just like their escape mechanisms.

- - - Updated - - -

Really ?! What class do you play ?! I'm not saying hunters are OP but easy to kill ?! Far from it.
    Probably a Rogue, pre-ghostcrawler the Hunter was the perfect counter to the Rogue class, after-ghostcrawler Rogues kill more Hunters than any other class.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    What CC?

Frost traps where now most players travel at such high speeds it is almost like its not even there, Ice trap that most everyone seems to see and dance around, scatter shot that is useless because damage will negate it and your pet will do just that unless you take the time to set it to passive for a whole 4 secs, who has time for that mid battle? Or a concuss that is supposed to slow by 50% for a whole whopping 6 seconds that more often than not seems to not affect your target at all?

Hunter CC's are a joke compared to other classes just like their escape mechanisms.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably a Rogue, pre-ghostcrawler the Hunter was the perfect counter to the Rogue class, after-ghostcrawler Rogues kill more Hunters than any other class.
    You dismiss a hunters CC because its too hard for you to use?

I'm curious where it says that ghostcrawler is the reason why rogues kill more hunters than any class, and i'm curious where the statistics are to show that rogues do in fact kill hunters more so than any class.

Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    You dismiss a hunters CC because its too hard for you to use?

I'm curious where it says that ghostcrawler is the reason why rogues kill more hunters than any class, and i'm curious where the statistics are to show that rogues do in fact kill hunters more so than any class.
    Isn't the answer obvious? If there's a problem, it's obviously Ghostcrawler's fault! That's common WoW knowledge by now dude

Disclaimer: sarcasm, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Deleted
    Heck, in arena they are usually the focus target because a SP that is trained by 1 or more guys does 0 damage.
    Fixed that for ya (just had to do that, I've quit 2s completely on that char)

What CC?

Well, there goes any credibility you had.

Scatter -> Trap -> Wyvern Sting -> Silence -> Pet stun = 4 + 8 + 6 + 3 +3 = 24 seconds of CC. From the Hunter. Alone. And it's all 100% instant and unavoidable aside from the trap that can be eaten by a partner. Alternatively, do Silence at the beginning and again at the end.

Hunter CC is actually really really good. I'd argue some of the best in the game. Especially since Scatter and Trap are 30 sec CDs and Silence is only 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost View Post
    bookin, ele shamman, monk's heals are much more op than second wind, DK's blood face is better than defince stance, mage's dmg and cc are better than hunter and warrior, there are so many things too nerf, why u keep ur sight on warrior?
    I guess you mean dk's blood presence? And you compare it to the warrriors def stance?

Anyways you are totally wrong. Def stance is by far better than blood presence. read the tooltip and consider how dmg reduce works against burst in additon with much stronger def cds that the ms warrior got over the dd dk specs. There is a clear winner in the ability by ability comparission and the whole package as well.

Besides if you would pay attention to the numbers who plays a dk over 2k in 3s. we have a clear mop class loser, its by far the dk.

Monks do not count they are fresh and new and much more powerful than a dk and have more lineups, not only is more skill required to truly master an unholy dk on higher level of play, but the class scales very poorly with gear what also can be seen in high end pve ratings, in additon to nerfed core abilities that once made that class any strong, basicly you are mainly a tool to grip targets into a zerg most of the time 5vs5 or rbg, i liked necro stacking and silencing the healer at the right time so he was almost guranteed to die and we had a clear arena win, but blizz really nerfed necros and necro stacking like they nerfed ams, and before all that death strike healing and chains of ice.

Also ams got nerfed to hell, read the tooltip it won't stop wizard cleaves any longer. Quite some def mechanics got cleared in cata and mop, too. That are now to be found only in the blood spec or got completely removed.

ppl should stop to reroll warriors and hunters and L2P with what they got. I play the worst class in mop and i still could hold my own, but i struggle a lot. I bet i would be an amazing warrior...and i will get my revenge one day for this mess of a pvp season.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2013-12-18 at 05:27 AM.

What CC?

- - - Updated - - -

i really really hope you are not srs ..... ; see Rucati's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Well, there goes any credibility you had.

Scatter -> Trap -> Wyvern Sting -> Silence -> Pet stun = 4 + 8 + 6 + 3 +3 = 24 seconds of CC. From the Hunter. Alone. And it's all 100% instant and unavoidable aside from the trap that can be eaten by a partner. Alternatively, do Silence at the beginning and again at the end.

Hunter CC is actually really really good. I'd argue some of the best in the game. Especially since Scatter and Trap are 30 sec CDs and Silence is only 24.
    "Scatter -> Trap -> Wyvern Sting" all instantly broken/canceled by pet unless you are playing without a pet or have it on constant passive, doing that is playing Hunter with one arm tied behind your back. Or they are just as easily broken by an aoe spamming teammate thus useless in PVP BG's.

Had those not been made to be broken/canceled by damage, (having them that way on a pet using class is completely asinine), then I would agree, as they are now they are useless fluff for PVP BG's anyway.

Deleted
    "Scatter -> Trap -> Wyvern Sting" all instantly broken/canceled by pet unless you are playing without a pet or have it on constant passive, doing that is playing Hunter with one arm tied behind your back. Or they are just as easily broken by an aoe spamming teammate thus useless in PVP BG's.

Had those not been made to be broken/canceled by damage, (having them that way on a pet using class is completely asinine), then I would agree, as they are now they are useless fluff for PVP BG's anyway.

How bad are you? I see hunters on 1400 who don't even break their cc with pets. Of course you can't cc the kill target.. You know that right...? o.o
    And with that logic it's the same with all classes. Mage can sheep and gets broken by pet, rog can blind or sap that gets broken by damage. Warriors can fear that gets broken on dmg (I wish ). Just because it doesn't go very well when you play hunter doesn't mean they suck or their cc sucks when it's one of the most annyoing thing to meet cc wise.

And as an edit: No one takes normal bgs seriously really and basing your facts on that just shows me you have no clue really.

I'll humor you, prove it.

On a side note, the game is not balanced around BG's.

"Scatter -> Trap -> Wyvern Sting" all instantly broken/canceled by pet unless you are playing without a pet

This literally made my day :')

Hunters are good, but I wouldn't put them in the same sentence as warriors at the moment.

"Scatter -> Trap -> Wyvern Sting" all instantly broken/canceled by pet...
    Besides being a terrible and irrelevant point to begin with, I feel the need to share that this isn't even true. Last time I did 3s, I distinctly remember an awful hunter training me. I broke los with both him and his warrior only to run into a trap the hunter had earlier misaimed. Upon touching this thing, all dots on me were cleared and the pet instantly ran back to its hunter. It only shadowstepped back to me once the hunter had waddled into los and broken the trap with autoattacks a few seconds later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdjames View Post
    Besides being a terrible and irrelevant point to begin with, I feel the need to share that this isn't even true. Last time I did 3s, I distinctly remember an awful hunter training me. I broke los with both him and his warrior only to run into a trap the hunter had earlier misaimed. Upon touching this thing, all dots on me were cleared and the pet instantly ran back to its hunter. It only shadowstepped back to me once the hunter had waddled into los and broken the trap with autoattacks a few seconds later.
    There's a glyph to clear debuffs. As for pets breaking things, it happens very rarely but it's there.