Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdjames View Post
    Besides being a terrible and irrelevant point to begin with, I feel the need to share that this isn't even true. Last time I did 3s, I distinctly remember an awful hunter training me. I broke los with both him and his warrior only to run into a trap the hunter had earlier misaimed. Upon touching this thing, all dots on me were cleared and the pet instantly ran back to its hunter. It only shadowstepped back to me once the hunter had waddled into los and broken the trap with autoattacks a few seconds later.
    Exactly. I did like 50 arenas on my hunter to try gear him quickly and not once did my pet break CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    As for pets breaking things, it happens very rarely but it's there.
    So are we just discrediting hunter CC capabilities because pets allegedly break CC for some people once in a blue moon?
    Last edited by Anzen; 2013-12-18 at 04:15 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexighar View Post
    mages have to much CC, Druids have to much mobility, rogues can get away from everything, this will go on for ever is people keep complaining about it. Warriors and Hunters are not that OP dude, I wreck them all the time.
    hunters/warriors/rogues/druids are the classes who got with the right build to much and should be looking at in WoD.
    mages/locks for example just have to much cc.

It's just hilarious that pretty much every team as atleast 1 or 2 of these classes.
    Last night I did 10 matches and no kidding there was a hunter in every team and like 50% warrior.

I probably have missed somehing.. but that's not hard since pvp in MoP is terrible balanced anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    What CC?

Frost traps where now most players travel at such high speeds it is almost like its not even there, Ice trap that most everyone seems to see and dance around, scatter shot that is useless because damage will negate it and your pet will do just that unless you take the time to set it to passive for a whole 4 secs, who has time for that mid battle? Or a concuss that is supposed to slow by 50% for a whole whopping 6 seconds that more often than not seems to not affect your target at all?

Hunter CC's are a joke compared to other classes just like their escape mechanisms.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably a Rogue, pre-ghostcrawler the Hunter was the perfect counter to the Rogue class, after-ghostcrawler Rogues kill more Hunters than any other class.
    wow dude u talk trash like you were born for it

Hunters are very strong, hunter cc is realy powerfull! you are wearing glasses or...

Me as a Shadow priest facing a good hunter is a pain really..

Quote Originally Posted by Almost View Post
    DK's blood face is better than defince stance
    Stopped reading there... Dk's are forced to stay in blood pres or we drop in 2 seconds as the most squishiest plate class. We also losse dps eg with UH we lose 20% haste and 10%ms that we would get from UH pres and we also don't get our free rp procs for death coils. If I'm not mistaken warriors don't really lose anything. UH DK's should be able to stay in UH pres without feeling like a clothie.

"Scatter -> Trap -> Wyvern Sting" all instantly broken/canceled by pet unless you are playing without a pet or have it on constant passive, doing that is playing Hunter with one arm tied behind your back.
    Isn't that just called pet management? If you let your pet break all your cc's then learn how to use your pet properly? I'm not sure if this applies to hunter's pets but for my UH DK pet I set it to passive and macro my spells with pet attack and have pet follow and different pet stance macros if I ever need it. Also why wouldn't your pet be targeting your kill target? don't you use your cc's for the other focus targets like the healer? Why would your pet target the healer when you're trying to cc... L2P maybe? :/
    Last edited by meatfresh; 2013-12-21 at 05:22 AM.

Deleted
    This thread gave me a headarche, one post that made sense, there will always be something that is OP, whining about it wont solve anything, it just create a hostile and toxic enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by meatfresh View Post
    Isn't that just called pet management? If you let your pet break all your cc's then learn how to use your pet properly? I'm not sure if this applies to hunter's pets but for my UH DK pet I set it to passive and macro my spells with pet attack and have pet follow and different pet stance macros if I ever need it. Also why wouldn't your pet be targeting your kill target? don't you use your cc's for the other focus targets like the healer? Why would your pet target the healer when you're trying to cc... L2P maybe? :/
    I am taking about CCing and breaking the CC on the kill target; even though a Hunter can shoot the target point blank it can't out dps a melee in melee range nor does a hunter have enough interrupts/CC's to stop out healing DPS on any DPS range or melee target with good self heals and that is most every other class.

If Hunter CC's were not break on damage it would make up for the classes pathetic escape mechanisms.

I am taking about CCing and breaking the CC on the kill target; even though a Hunter can shoot the target point blank it can't out dps a melee in melee range nor does a hunter have enough interrupts/CC's to stop out healing DPS on any DPS range or melee target with good self heals and that is most every other class.

If Hunter CC's were not break on damage it would make up for the classes pathetic escape mechanisms.
    I question if you have ever played a hunter.