• 50/50

117 7.71%
  • Very strong chance he left on his own

371 24.46%
  • 100% he left on his own

801 52.80%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Well, have you seen the hours that guy makes?
    I'm pretty sure that after 6 years anyone could use a break.
    Have you seen how much and how hard he failed? I bet anyone could use some break and therapy sessions after failing so badly at their job and being fired.

Quote Originally Posted by scarson View Post
    Have you seen how much and how hard he failed? I bet anyone could use some break and therapy sessions after failing so badly at their job and being fired.

Getting increasingly annoyed at how stupid some people here are.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-30 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, I haven't seen that. Can I borrow some of that stuff you are on?

But sigh, this is going to get tiresome..
    Do you have proof that he was fired?
    If yes, give it.
    If no, shut the fuck up. You are getting annoying and I would say it's getting close to trolling.
    My opinion is that he was fired too. GC did lose 5M subs since he took the helm, that's hardly anything but full on failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarson View Post
    That's the thing with people like you. You think you are entitled to be rude and be vague about your disappointment when in actuality Ghostcrawler is in a good position to not listen to you. If you twittered him this. He'd probably lol at how you really can't be constructive. Really it's just rude fluff thrown at the poor guy. I liked him and people need to realize.

Yelling "I HATE HIM RAWR11" Isn't going to make a guy go "Hmm...ok that wasn't a good game mechanic, perhaps something else."

And before anyone says anything, I didn't agree on everything I said but I respected his decision. He doesn't like flying mounts, I do. So really if anything this expansion or rather WoD would seem to imply he would stay(Lack of Flying mounts in 6.0 in Draenor. One would think he would stay. No, I believe this is the old fashioned him choosing to leave.

My opinion is that he was fired too. GC did lose 5M subs since he took the helm, that's hardly anything but full on failure.

Well, you are wrong. He wasn't fired but like he said, the Internet will try and be a detective.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by liam78 View Post
    Why are you still thinking GC was at "the helm", when it has been pointed out innumerable times that this isn't the case?

Do you have any other delusions you want to blame him for?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    well the sub numbers have been getting incredibly low under his reign
    I guess I may have missed the part where he was the Game Director?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we'll just stop this here.

Ghostcrawler was not fired. He chose to leave. People do it all the time; it's part of life. People desire a change and make a decision - sometimes they even change careers entirely.

Trolling the forum by posting posts that "WoW is going to be good because GC was fired!" will be infracted as all it does is derail the thread into another fight about how he wasn't fired.

Closing.