Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you try to message the other person you saw on?

Deleted
    Looks like you have some special permission letting you launch the game as some kind of GM or Admin type thing, at least that's what I think when I notice you can launch it under "Europe" when usually you just have "Live: WOW(1)", "PTR:MOP" etc etc

Game master, Gold master or thousands other sign.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I think if alpha was out, we'd see alpha leaks, NDA or not. We haven't seen a damn thing yet.
    think ghostcrawler said at blizzcon that family/friends were in alpha pretty positive

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressionix805 View Post
    think ghostcrawler said at blizzcon that family/friends were in alpha pretty positive
    Yeah, the alphas rarely get leaked, afaik, because the player pool is much smaller than during the beta and the people involved are, generally, more trustworthy.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Ryai- View Post
    Looks like you have some special permission letting you launch the game as some kind of GM or Admin type thing, at least that's what I think when I notice you can launch it under "Europe" when usually you just have "Live: WOW(1)", "PTR:MOP" etc etc
    Good eyes !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressionix805 View Post
    /Remember Boubouille and Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Yeah, the alphas rarely get leaked, afaik, because the player pool is much smaller than during the beta.
    Idd, my guild got invited to Cataclysm friends and family, we had played for quite some time before there was any leaks.

By the way, here's a list of US servers http : //paste2.org/MHLKwk0I including hidden ones, would be curious to see yours.

(C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache\0c\07\) that's where it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    As said in the title...
    Take some screenshot and test your dps (item squish, etc...) to try to see if there are links with WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cacahuete View Post
    Take some screenshot and test your dps (item squish, etc...) to try to see if there are links with WoD
    The DK Starting items is not not squished but I will test on Stormscale.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    /console worldport 1 0 0 0 = You do not have permission to do that.
    You can't type console commands unless your account is flagged as an administrator of type 2and over in the database.

For some reason at the moment you just have some extra files in your system that gives you some extra visual effects as the version etc. There is no GM test servers shared within the eu.battle.net and the test servers are always joined only through SSH connections, not the client.

There might be 2 reasons for that: 1) your original world of warcraft folder is changed (which is true since you have visual effects you shouldn't have), 2) something came up with the server merge and the name of a server that pre-existed didn't get completely removed yet.

Hope that helps.

And also people stop with the WOD, Testing etc goes within a lan enviroment @ Silicon Valley. There is no possible way it would have been added to the EU or US domain. Stricly alpha only for employees won't be share and it can be used joining through SSH in a lan interface (there are contracts for the secure use of a strick alpha version). The only thing that goes live in the EU or US domain of blizzard is Beta, which is no-where near yet, give it a good 3 months.
    Last edited by tratra; 2013-11-29 at 03:28 AM.

Deleted
    Nothing for me either lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post

For some reason at the moment you just have some extra files in your system that gives you some extra visual effects as the version etc. There is no GM test servers shared within the eu.battle.net and the test servers are always joined only through SSH connections, not the client.

There might be 2 reasons for that: 1) your original world of warcraft folder is changed (which is true since you have visual effects you shouldn't have), 2) something came up with the server merge and the name of a server that pre-existed didn't get completely removed yet.

Hope that helps.
    So really this is just some added or edited files in the Warcraft directory? In reality nothing more than a party trick.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cacahuete View Post
    What I meant is that we played it @ Dreamhack and it looked the same with that server and patch name except that ofc new zones and so on. (We played it @the Blizzard booth)

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    And also people stop with the WOD, Testing etc goes within a lan enviroment @ Silicon Valley. There is no possible way it would have been added to the EU or US domain. Stricly alpha only for employees won't be share and it can be used joining through SSH in a lan interface (there are contracts for the secure use of a strick alpha version). The only thing that goes live in the EU or US domain of blizzard is Beta, which is no-where near yet, give it a good 3 months.
    I know for a fact that there are none employees already inn the alpha, sorry to burst your bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    And if it really is and accidentally became accessible... I wanna know how fast they'd annihilate a player character that dare steps foot in there.

I'd be too afraid to even dare touch that, would feel like walking into a police station while they're having a meeting and just taking a seat like "Hi! ". lol

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    They already said they are not doing Vanilla realms..... stop
    They also said that they would never allow faction changes but we all know that to be false..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keggernaut View Post
    They also said that they would never allow faction changes but we all know that to be false..
    Made an account just to post that. And they're significantly different desires to.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quick question - your intro and the subsequent trance song's pretty bangin', what tracks are those?