Deleted

World of Logs Query: Tracking the number of times a person was interrupted

Hi,

My guild is currently progressing on Thok 10 HC. Our best attempt so far is 11% and we're hoping to kill it this coming raid night. However, I was wondering if it's possible to use World of Logs to track the number of times a player was interrupted by Deafening Screech? I've tried googling the solution but nothing has popped up, at this stage I'm not even if sure it's possible or if I'm just being incredibly stupid.

Thanks in advance,

Aku

Deleted
    Try filtering for interrupts [{"eventTypes": [7]}] (in log browser)

Deleted
    Hi,

Your method works great, but is there anyway I can get it to show numeric values for number of times interrupted per pull?

Thanks,

Aku

Deleted
    Get addon phoenix style shows all combat logs in game , also shows how many interupts and on what time exactly people do in order helped me alot back then when my guild was progressing nef hc with just 1 shaman hope this will help

Deleted
    I'm not aware of any sum function in WoL's expression editor and it has been quite a while since dabbled in log analysis, so unfortunately i can't give you any WoL-specific hints.
    What i'd do if i wanted to analyze a lot of fights, is probably take an expression to ideally get only the event's im interested in (try this for example in expession editor: fulltype = 701 and targetType = "Player" ), apply it to every fight manually and either use some greasemonkey script to do the counting or copy it over to excel

Deleted
    Thanks,

I got the info I needed, this topic can be closed now.

Aku

Deleted
    I know you have found your solution but for anyone else, i recomend using http://www.warcraftlogs.com/ instead of world of logs, this sort of information is much easier to find and eveluate with many, many more options then WoL. This site doesn't have ranking implemented yet so for my guild i just upload to WoL for epeen and warcraftlogs for in-depth analysis.

For example this is our last kill of thok (normal 25m) and the spells interrupted by the screech (hover over the name for totals and the graph bars for specifics) - http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...pts&target=159
    Last edited by mmocf448476bd8; 2013-11-30 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Added link

Recount (possibly skada too) shows interrupts also if you want to know at the moment. Things suddenly change when people realize they are being watched.

Deleted
    I dont think recount or skada shows when you are interrupted does it? only when you interrupt something, also stuns don't show as interrupts in either.