10+ Year Old Account

Jungle Wukong Builds

What do? I'm trying to familiarize my self with all different types of jungle champs and this one is a real doozy.

I'm going to try LifeSteal quints, Attack speed marks, armor seals, Magic resist glyphs
    Starting off with a machete and Hpots into a wriggles, i like the attack speed bonus and armor.
    For masteries im doing 21/9/0
    What i'm thinking will happen is Faster kills and more sustain with the life steal quints.

What do you think?
    PS:still not level 30 yet.

Deleted
    Dunno if attack speed is your friend for Wu Kong, fairly sure he scales much harder off of AD and armorpen, no?

Don't get wriggles on pretty much anything. It's been mathed out to be a huge gold sink unless you literally rush it as soon as physically possible and spend the game up to 24m farming your jungle exclusively. And this is on god-mode clear speed junglers.

Hey man I have nearly 100 Ranked Wukong Jungle games - not an expert but I know a little bit.

His biggest weaknesses are a weak early jungle and lack of sustain. You will find yourself spending a bit of gold on health consumables early on. I really like Golem on him. EDIT: With this preseason patch the Lizard Jungle item is a good option if you're looking to snowball.

Build depending on what your team needs. Wukong excels in skirmishes with some teammates because of his passive, as well as teamfights because of his ultimate and passive. Black Cleaver is a wonderful buy on him, as well as Aegis if nobody else on your team is purchasing it.

Do they have a fed AD that deals heavy autoattack damage like Vayne? Grab Randuin's.

I like an early brutalizer if I get even a little ahead early game because it gives you great damage early on to carry the game with. I don't ever really turn it into a cleaver until Golem is done though.

Wriggles is garbage, don't build it. The closest I would ever get to Wriggle's is a Madreds, and that is if you're like 0/4 against a Lee jungle..

I've experimented with half AD and half armor penetration marks and as well as full marks on both of them respectively. I prefer the Full AD because it gives you slight trading potential against other Junglers with weak early jungles like Wukong. AD Quints as well.
    Last edited by Zorohon; 2013-11-30 at 03:23 AM.