Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you agree with this image?

http://i.imgur.com/JYJM9LS.jpg (big pic)

a fan's take on the state of the key aspects of the game from then til now. Would you say its accurate?

No, not even close IMO.

Opinions. Some things I agree with in that picture, others I truly don't.

Deleted
    Biggest nonsense ever, MOP and Cata have the best story?? is this guy drunk

MOP has been a great Expac, the only thing i dont like about MOP is the theme to be honest with u.

And what is that bullshit thing about the community, why do people think the community is different than before.

Dungeons and raids lowest in MOP? ye this guy should just quit playing wow or smth

I just spat out my morning coffee.

Class design is stronger in Classic and TBC? Really?

Because destro-sac warlocks are the epitome of class design.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastig View Post
    Biggest nonsense ever, MOP and Cata have the best story?? is this guy drunk
    Are you?

The amount of storytelling and the story's quality have dramatically shot up since the beginning of Wrath. Cata was a bit of a dip, but Mists has done an outstanding job with providing new, interesting lore, and a focused story arc for the expansion.

So far from my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree with that picture in many ways. I think everyone is allowed their opinion as long as it remains an opinion and not tried to be pushed as fact.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Class design may be boring now, but its better. All specs and classes are equally viable.

Deleted
    If the more blocks filled in, means it was worse, then I would agree to some extend.

Something like PVE (quests and world) in classic was in my opinion the biggest mess and had a completely lack of a red thread throughout a zone and in between zones.
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2013-11-29 at 05:48 PM.

Oh look, another "Vanilla/BC were the best"

Clearly this person didn't play either of those games.

This is nothing more than a "MoP" sucks post with a bit of a clever wrapping.

Only one thing you need to notice to discard this whole image as retarded bullshit.

"Class design" in vanilla and BC got the highest rating in their respective category.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, its s bunch of colored boxes on a graph, no context is given as to what that 1 man/woman's opinion is. Like someone said earlier jaded opinions are jaded.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Yeah, I kinda agree with everything except WoTLK.

Me, Vanilla had the best world system, and the best gear formula.
    In Vanilla, the world was very carefully crafted, with lots of secrets, unexpected things, legends (Salem's chest), unreachable areas that become legendary, like Hyjal, and more. And as for the gear formula...It was good. Epics were EPIC, And all gear could be used in both Pvp and Pve, but you still needed skill to be good at either.

TBC then added resillence and the gear formula was fucked. Then Cata fucked the world system by turning all of Azeroth into a very linear phased experience without any secrets of mysteries.

An example of what I mean by Vanilla secrets: In the Razorthorn Shelf, you could find a hidden guy who would teach you a new cooking reciep.
    You would also find all kinds of interesting things in the world. Remember the Ravasaur trainers in Un'goro?

Most of that just poofed with Cata.
    And TBC also homogenized a lot of mechanics.

Remember how hunter pets had individual attack speed depending on the pets?
    Last edited by Gurluas; 2013-11-29 at 05:50 PM.

Lol. Not a chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mister Madgod View Post

Are you?

The amount of storytelling and the story's quality have dramatically shot up since the beginning of Wrath. Cata was a bit of a dip, but Mists has done an outstanding job with providing new, interesting lore, and a focused story arc for the expansion.
    Well i agree with what u say, i just meant the baseline story of the Horde and the alliance discovering a hidden land in the mists filled with pandabears doesnt really appeal to me

lol@ the pvp in cata thing.
    cata had the most balanced pvp i ever played, If you ignore rogues in the last season (which weren't that bad if they didn't have legendarys.)
    no opinion on the rest, but class design was awful in vanilla, so thats a no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mister Madgod View Post

Remember in Vanilla all the paladin tanks? or all the Balance druids? Yeah me neither. You don't think sacrificing your pet and spamming shadow bolts is the pinnacle of class design? I don't know, Burning Crusade might of had it with the Chain Heal Spam shamans.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

pretty damn accurate in my opinion

Some good points, but mostly bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne