LastLast
    Deleted
    Now thats some next level stuff!

This is genius !

Love it. Give me Moar.....

Deleted
    Everything is added to Galakras

Deleted
    Hey guys, I am experimenting with making a guide on wowhead, and I was wondering if people like this format instead

It feels more like the ingame Dungeon Journal when you can open and close part of the guide, making it more easy to watch and read.
    Also I like being able to put color on spells and things like that, making it even more easy to read and understand

Example

Sha Bolt is used roughly every 8-10 seconds
    Sha Bolt is not casted during Swirl
    ○ When the Split Phase begins, all Sha Bolts move in towards the middle of the room, they still hurt while moving
    Last edited by mmoc345dd3528e; 2013-12-05 at 11:28 AM.

Hey, the guide is awesome but I don't understand 2 things:

Do we just soak up the damage from Shattering Roar? It says 100 yard range therefore I assume it's not dodgable or preventable but it does 250k damage which is pretty nasty...

Also about the fireball that Galakrond spawns. The 600k explosion hits everyone ( which is basically a wipe ) and, are we supposed to line up when he fires it so everyone is hit by the fireball and the explosion's damage is reduced? If so, what about 10 man ?

I'll be doing Gates of Retribution flex friday evening and we are less than 15 people. I am doing it for the first time ( since I have no idea what happens in LFR especially since there are 24 more players and I'm on low graphics ). Thanks in advance. Also, are there gif guides for the other 3 bosses of Gates of Retribution?

That's....an EXCELLENT idea !
    "Well...I think you don't get the concept of World First. It's not Method, it's NOT an obscure asian guild whose name can't be pronounced by the regular folks, it's blizzard !

Yeah, cuz they had an internal test team, and they beat Garrosh. So by your standart, they are the true first."

Deleted
    These are the coolest guides since those poorly drawn flash guides back in prehistoric times.
    Please keep them coming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Hey, the guide is awesome but I don't understand 2 things:

Do we just soak up the damage from Shattering Roar? It says 100 yard range therefore I assume it's not dodgable or preventable but it does 250k damage which is pretty nasty...

Also about the fireball that Galakrond spawns. The 600k explosion hits everyone ( which is basically a wipe ) and, are we supposed to line up when he fires it so everyone is hit by the fireball and the explosion's damage is reduced? If so, what about 10 man ?

I'll be doing Gates of Retribution flex friday evening and we are less than 15 people. I am doing it for the first time ( since I have no idea what happens in LFR especially since there are 24 more players and I'm on low graphics ). Thanks in advance. Also, are there gif guides for the other 3 bosses of Gates of Retribution?
    I am working on them right now, it takes ALOT of time to get it right, I am not being lazy if it takes a little while : )
    About Galakras fireball, every person it passes through gets a dot and the next person who gets it will be weaker.
    The more people the ball passes through will lower the fireballs AoE damage

So If I understood it correct, it should pass the 2 tanks first, followed by every melee, followed by every range to be optimal

Quote Originally Posted by MoonWarden View Post
    I am working on them right now, it takes ALOT of time to get it right, I am not being lazy if it takes a little while : )
    About Galakras fireball, every person it passes through gets a dot and the next person who gets it will be weaker.
    The more people the ball passes through will lower the fireballs AoE damage

So If I understood it correct, it should pass the 2 tanks first, followed by every melee, followed by every range to be optimal

Incorrect. It should pass through the tank currently tanking Galakras, the offtank should be off to the side to allow his stacks to reset. In 10 man, only another 2-3 people I think it is can 'soak' the ball and will get a dot. This means you can have the same 3 people soaking each ball, then when there stacks reach 3-4 they can move to the back and reset and the next 3 soakers can soak Or if you prefer, just all stack and once your stacks are @ 3-4 reset by moving behind everyone stacked..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    Incorrect. It should pass through the tank currently tanking Galakras, the offtank should be off to the side to allow his stacks to reset. In 10 man, only another 2-3 people I think it is can 'soak' the ball and will get a dot. This means you can have the same 3 people soaking each ball, then when there stacks reach 3-4 they can move to the back and reset and the next 3 soakers can soak Or if you prefer, just all stack and once your stacks are @ 3-4 reset by moving behind everyone stacked..
    I would love if I can get the number of people it can pass through maximum on 10 man and 25 man and also info about the stacks, what they're called and when to swap ideally

If the fireball passes through everyone, will everyone get a dot, but only the first 3-4 lower the fireballs damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love if I can get the number of people it can pass through maximum on 10 man and 25 man and also info about the stacks, what they're called and when to swap ideally

If the fireball passes through everyone, will everyone get a dot, but only the first 3-4 lower the fireballs damage?
    iirc, everyone who soaks the fireball will get the dot. So if everyone soaks all the fireballs, the dots will keep stacking and eventually put out more damage than can be healed through. This is why you have designated "soak teams" so that while one team is soaking, the other teams dots will wear off. Please correct me if I'm not saying this right.

Deleted
    I am looking for some cool class-specific tactics, for example
    ○ Priests can use Void Shift to instantly heal a Contaminated Puddle up to full, but it leaves you with low and in danger of Erupting Sha It is still a risk worth taking
    ○ Priests can use Leap of Faith to drag a Contaminated Puddle back, giving you more time heal it

I would love if someone could share some of their class-secrets for Immerseus to start off with : )

- - - Updated - - -

So I just learned of a handy function called "Optimize for gif" in my gif making program. Basically every gif looks the same but is x3 times smaller.

Expect the current gifs and the new ones in the future to load 3 times faster!
    Last edited by mmoc345dd3528e; 2013-12-05 at 02:27 PM.

icy-veins guides have some class-specific tips as well.
    http://www.icy-veins.com/immerseus-d...tegy-wow#sec-4

as a death knight dps on immerseus, you can anti-magic shell(glpyhed to 100% of health and with regenerative magic)/anti-magic zone(talented) as the blobs are reaching back to immerseus. this reduces damage taken.
    to help kill the black blobs you can slow with chillblains talent, mass death-grip with gorefiend's grasp talent, and use glyph of death grip to increase range for one more death grip.

I'm not confident that these tips are worth including for immerseus, since they some of them seem like common sense to me (use your class abilities to mitigate damage taken on yourself). There will be a million tips if you include all of them for every class.

At a minimum, I would say every DK should use Anti-Magic Shell when the blobs return to the boss, but if it's expected, is it still a tip?

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1920/immerseus-gif-guide

- - - Updated - - -

The link should work now! Is this format better than the other ones?
    Last edited by mmoc345dd3528e; 2013-12-05 at 08:29 PM.

The wowhead guide actually is harder to see because it doesn't auto-scroll to display the gif.

For example, if I click on "Inactive Sleeping Sha" only a little bit of the image is visible on the screen without me needing to scroll.

I need to rescroll manually every time I click something.

Compare that to your imgur guide where everything loads and I can scroll or not scroll as I choose, but things don't just appear in inconvenient spots in response to my clicks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    The wowhead guide actually is harder to see because it doesn't auto-scroll to display the gif.

For example, if I click on "Inactive Sleeping Sha" only a little bit of the image is visible on the screen without me needing to scroll.

I need to rescroll manually every time I click something.

Compare that to your imgur guide where everything loads and I can scroll or not scroll as I choose, but things don't just appear in inconvenient spots in response to my clicks.
    I guess you can open up the gifs on the bottom and then you won't have to rescroll every click. Or maybe I could just put in a placefiller image that isn't hidden at the bottom? I'm open for suggestions : )

I am looking for some cool class-specific tactics, for example
    ○ Priests can use Void Shift to instantly heal a Contaminated Puddle up to full, but it leaves you with low and in danger of Erupting Sha It is still a risk worth taking
    ○ Priests can use Leap of Faith to drag a Contaminated Puddle back, giving you more time heal it

I would love if someone could share some of their class-secrets for Immerseus to start off with : )

- - - Updated - - -

So I just learned of a handy function called "Optimize for gif" in my gif making program. Basically every gif looks the same but is x3 times smaller.

Expect the current gifs and the new ones in the future to load 3 times faster!
    As a resto druid I look for groupings of puddles and place c a shroom closer to centre of room so if possible 3 puddles will merge onto it. I then bloom tge shroom as they cross it this will heal 3 to full at once. If you are lucky eniugh to get 3 together. In any case I will plant the shroom in preperation for one puddle then focus heal anither that wont cross over the shroom I plan to bloom. Gerally I am able to heal up 3 per split sometimes 4.

Deleted