Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I bet, if you had a guild do this for the first kill where they were able to ignore the enrage mechanic of the fight people would be screaming their asses off for them to get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    That addon is rather pointless. If you can't remember what bosses you have killed you should go see a doctor.
    You are totaly true!!!

joke of a boss soloed by BiS warlock...nothing to see here.

you can solo celestials as a prot paladin too if you want to.

Dark Legacy is depressing and funny at the same time...

If WoW would report "total time played on account" on a third line, it would be depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Am I the only one thinking how fucking bullshit this is? If you have a class like a warlock soloing current content, then IMO, blizz is doing it wrong. Back in Wrath and the previous expansions, this was IMPOSSIBLE to do.
    Lol, wrath was probably the most solo'd expansion ever. It was faceroll in normal man, take off the rosey glasses.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    joke of a boss soloed by BiS warlock...nothing to see here.

you can solo celestials as a prot paladin too if you want to.
    A warlock in greens can do it. . .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Am I the only one thinking how fucking bullshit this is? If you have a class like a warlock soloing current content, then IMO, blizz is doing it wrong. Back in Wrath and the previous expansions, this was IMPOSSIBLE to do.
    Oh, look!

well warlocks will be nerfed to hell. way to go. -_-

the addon is pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rengari View Post
    It's actually quite helpful if you've got a handful of alts (7 90's including my main) that you're running through LFRs every week. Granted, I only run maybe 3 toons throughout the week, but I certainly can't keep track of each boss I down on which alt. This is super helpful for someone such as myself.
    But it doesn't track your alts from a centralized location. You still have to swap to each character to check. If it's too hard to click the tab to check which bosses have been killed, it's the fucking epitome of FUCKING LAZY. I would understand the value of said addon if it actually tracked your alts like Altoholic does/did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Oh, look!

That was thanks to spell stealing a specific buff from the mobs, not just standing there and killing the boss because the mechanics are flawed and the class is over tuned. The spell steal was nerfed shortly after that.

so when prot paladins could solo ToT tanking duties, noone cared

anyone that thinks warlocks should be nerfed needs to relax.

Deleted
    NICE addon...

Deleted
    Warlocks soloing this has NOTHING to do with locks being OP its just that the boss doesnt do any dmg cuz of the IMP position wich is simply a flaw in boss mechanic, i overall dont see why this is a big deal

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    so when prot paladins could solo ToT tanking duties, noone cared

anyone that thinks warlocks should be nerfed needs to relax.
    They need to be nerfed for other reasons. Namely, their extremely high damage, extremely high survivability, extremely good raid utility. . . Really, the only reason you can't use 5 Warlocks in a 10-man raid is because they'd be geared far too slowly. Thankfully, they are being nerfed~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    That was thanks to spell stealing a specific buff from the mobs, not just standing there and killing the boss because the mechanics are flawed and the class is over tuned. The spell steal was nerfed shortly after that.
    Thx, I didn't know that, I just posted the vid which I saw during Wotlk n watched now again. Without you I wouldn't know it was spell-stealing bone shield, thx. And it was nerfed n not allowed to be used like that until today? Wow!!!!!!! Plz tell me what race the mage was too.

i hope WL get toned down to everyones level of like 300k

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Havent even read the comments - if anyone is crying "warlocks OP" ANY PET CLASS can do the same, also works on Ji Kun. Literally any pet class can do the exact same thing.
    Can hunters do it? We have no ranged pets, ours would have to stand in melee and get hit in the face by the boss.

Unless it's one of those weird hitbox bosses where you can stand outside of melee range (of the boss) and sitll hit him from melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Inveracity View Post
    Who are you again?
    and who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    But it doesn't track your alts from a centralized location. You still have to swap to each character to check. If it's too hard to click the tab to check which bosses have been killed, it's the fucking epitome of FUCKING LAZY. I would understand the value of said addon if it actually tracked your alts like Altoholic does/did.

- - - Updated - - -

Clever use of mechanics by a BiS warlock bud. Besides, Normal Immerseus is SERIOUS BUSINESS. The boss is a joke, a hunter could solo it no doubt.

If people think soloing current content is so problematic, Blizzard should just get rid of the massive self healing of anything but the healers and the problem will be fixed. I have no problem with soloing, but clearly the self healing is out of hand.