Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Does this change your perspective on Garrosh?

I found this little machinima while I was browsing through Youtube, it's very adorable and kind of sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXtMj59Tr4

Deleted
    It's really well done, I really love it, but no.

shame it didn't win

Garrosh was the best War chief, he's the leader they deserve.

I hope he gets his own Horde in WoD that he can lead...

I'm imagining it now...

Glorious and strong brown Orcs, the most alpha and bad ass of Orc's when compared to those beta green Orcs.
    Allied with various Troll factions, most likely forest trolls or sand trolls with better builds then those beta lanky, knuckle dragger darkspear.
    With additional Dire Trolls for extra win.
    Every good faction leader enslaves at least one low life race, Garrosh would probably enslave a cartel or two of Goblins. Dat technology tho.
    Obviously there would be Ogre's as well because they're just beastly.
    Gronn as well just to show how dominate they are, as the true Horde.
    Most alpha racial mounts... Worgs, Scorpions, Wyvrens
    Wraithion would take notice to this Horde being Azeroth's only hope and provide the black dragons just like Nefarion did for the Dark Horde. That's right Black Dragon flight joins the fray, most alpha flight.

That hit me in the feels. Awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    snippety snip
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-12-01 at 01:54 PM.

Nope not at all. I laughed hard when he stepped outside of his fortress and got owned by all the factions standing there.

Deleted
    Not really, if anything I rejoice. Getting real tired of orcs blizzard, more trolls pl0x!

I hope/wish Garrosh would die doing something good, but I know that won't happen. But the video was definitely sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebmyers View Post
    Not really, if anything I rejoice. Getting real tired of orcs blizzard, more trolls pl0x!
    Agree i really hope they will put a troll raid in WoD so we can kill even more trolls !!! Even if they are alternate past dimension trolls.

OT: Nah, im kinda immune for tear jerkers. Garrosh is badly written one dimensional character blizzard abused to absolute maximum. And just because most of warcraft characters are as bad, if not worse, doesnt make him compelling character.

Real nice video. But no, Garrosh chose the wrong path, despite innumerable warnings from his own Horde. He brought this on himself.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a damn crime that it didn't win the best video at Blizzcon. That puppet thing was the most unfunny, cheesy and boring thing ever. Definitely wouldn't have been in my top 10 let alone top 5.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expected some dumbass parody. That was actually sweet.

Truly, we are the monsters...

10+ Year Old Account
    Does a fictitious parody of a character change my mind about them?

Would a fictitious parody of jeffrey dahmer and ted bundy make me think there were nice people after all? If OneyNG did a cartoon of them being friendly, would it make me think there were nice people really?

Thats what a parody is, its not made to make you think better of people, its made to be satirical
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    the feels

i shed tears

10+ Year Old Account
    Them feels.

That got me right in the feels

poor garrosh

Deleted
    It's a good machinima if you regard it as separate from actual MoP lore.

But why would it change anyone's perspective on Garrosh when it leaves out the entire "selling the Orcs to Old God corruption in order to massacre all other races, horde or not, in pursuit of ego" thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, only this community could have felt something in the feels for a psychopath via a made up parody of the character.

I do love satire, and thats what I see it as, not a serious look a character.
    #boycottchina

I've always seen Garrosh as a lonely man that grew up living with a terrible depression, no family, no friends, (no real friends), no memoirs...

So if anything, this video makes me feel how I've always felt about Garrosh. One of the best characters in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    yep, only this community could have felt something in the feels for a psychopath via a made up parody of the character.

I do love satire, and thats what I see it as, not a serious look a character.
    I don't think satire means what you think it means, Trassk.