Poll: Do you spend more time playing WoW than living?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Angry Do you Play more WoW than you Live Life?

I admit, I'm guilty! I spend more time playing WoW than I actually live! I've put off my family! My job!

Make me feel good to know that I'm not the only one!
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2013-12-01 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I admit, I'm guilty! I spend more time playing WoW than I actually live! I've put off my family! My job!

Make me feel good to know that I'm not the only one!
    I'm not thinking this is something you need validation for.. You need to reevaluate your priorities...

You're not the only one. INB4 a massive flood of people say they don't and blatantly lie about it.

LOL 100% first option funny

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    You're not the only one. INB4 a massive flood of people say they don't and blatantly lie about it.
    That massive flood of people just realize what is more important.. Deep down you know it's wrong, which is why you try to comfort yourself by saying others are lying about it...

15+ Year Old Account
    I did when I was younger, destroyed my whole life getting Grand Marshal, nowadays not so much. I still play a lot, but my priorities are different.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I can say No now but not a year or so ago. So I won't put the second option...wait no I will. You are definitely an addict if you're doing it and so was I. Hell, technically I still am since I replaced my WoW playing with mmo-champion surfing.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to, after 7 years I'm playing alot less, I'm feeling like I know too much about this game, the feeling of a new world to explore is long gone.
    Originally Posted by cutterx2202
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

the game is too old to be an addict. 4-5 years ago i was in your shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely not, it's a GAME and it has it's place.

Something a lot of people on here have yet to figure out..

10+ Year Old Account
    I took of the Tuesday and Wednesday that Mists launched. That's about it.

Deleted
    Not much else to do between applying to jobs and going on interviews.

Nope. Even on the release-day of an expansion I first do a full workday and even postpone playing the game if I have other plans for the evening.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Yes and no. I work for a military company and when we have a contract I have to spend a long time abroad but when we don't I get to stay home and do nothing most of the time - so yeah during that time I do tend to play for a long time.

Deleted
    Well, I know how to set my priorities. I spend enough time on important things like my studies to come forward in life.
    The rest of my time goes into WoW.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-12-01 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... I don't think I'm dead while I play wow so no... I'm alive 24hours a day... like every living being is untill they die. And yeah I consider my Wow time as part of Living... much more so than going to some crappy club... anyway I only play 2-3 hours a week at best so w/e...

15+ Year Old Account
    No I don't, but I probably did for a while in vanilla.

Now I am probably on 3-10 hours pr. week.

Edit: Make that 0-10 hours. I actually do have weeks where I don't log on at all.
    Last edited by Duridi; 2013-12-01 at 08:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you would have asked me that question a year ago the answer would have been yes, but thankfully I got out of the matrix.

There have been times where I've racked up 40h+ per week for several weeks straight, but these days I tend to play about 5h or so per week, sometimes more, often less.

Deleted
    Last time was in TBC I think.