Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I really miss blood dps. In fact, I still roll as blood in dps gear most of the time since I enjoy soloing old content. Would love to be able to dish out more damage though, but that would be too much I suppose.

Deleted
    I miss Unholy on ToC, I miss frost DW full arp and I miss the fixed rotations instead of this proc based system.

I don't really miss WotLK patches and learning to play the class again, Blood dps diseasless was really dumb and awesome (that patch was a blast)

Oh and I really really miss that 2 days at the beginning of ICC with SS double critting so OP like almost doubling the next dps on meters.
    I miss the old-old Unholy Blight not the stupid dot of old Unholy Blight and that D&D glyph that caused terrors.

Howling Blast with 6 secons cd was stupid, with 5 too. I miss DW Unholy/frost Death Coil spam (only in naxx)

I still play DK but it's not the same, I liked more the old rune system.

Edit: Desecrated ground spam!! I, for one, liked that!
    Last edited by mmoc75cee76bc7; 2013-12-03 at 01:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss DW Frost tanking and full ArP build. Other than that, not really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Blood Dps. That was good raiding. I've unholy pvp'd since wrath. I went Frost dw dps at the end of wrath because it was so unique. I loved it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    I miss DW Frost tanking and full ArP build. Other than that, not really.
    Full Arpen on a blood.... that was sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody remember Wandering plague for AOE?
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Yes, because Blood was a fun DPS spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guru is obviously trolling... don't feed the trolls

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Invid View Post
    I miss the old Unholy Blight, the animation for it was sick....Blizz please bring it back, or at least give us a glyph for it !
    I miss the sound of the old unholy blight. Sounded pretty gross. festering even....
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    DK truly was an unique class. Sad to see it gone due to PVP balance. Since, Ghost left, I hope they bring back the specs.
    I agree with you except I don't know how people still believe shit like this when it comes to GC. He did NOT design the game himself. He had an entire team to do it AND as hes always said that team then reported to Kalgan who gave final approval. Kalgan has always had final approval. GC was just a cog in the machine. Him leaving will change nothing except for the fact we won't have a dev to talk with on twitter anymore.

But yeah I do miss the old DK. It sucked it was nerfed to oblivion because of PVP imbalances as you said. I loved how unique it was. Dying to come back as a ghoul was so awesome. Same with raising your dead group members as ghouls. It gave you that true Death Knight feel. I also miss when all three specs were equal footing so to speak. I LOVED Blood DPS and I also loved tanking as Unholy. I remember I had two vastly different DPS specs that were both equally fun during Ulduar. One was Blood spec and it revolved around the Armor Pen trinkets. The other was Frost Spec and it was all about how insane you became if you got that Ulduar sigil (Forgot the name).

Edit: Also one thing I do NOT miss is the fools that would DW tank and argue that it was fine. It was just terrible and was never worth a damn. Tanking was a bit annoying very early on though too since we relied on Death & Decay just to hold any decent amount of aggro until they buffed other stuff. But yeah overall I miss the WotLK DK.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i miss it only because i was a blood dps dk all of wrath then it was taken away from me
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    I love the new unholy in PvP. I love Blood for tanking and soloing. I love Frost in PvE. I love how we have three specs all doing well in their respective field.

Other than very specific abilities... no I do not miss the old DK.