Poll: Whom do you think of when I say the most wicked, vicious, cruel one?

Whom do you think of when I say the most wicked, vicious, cruel one?

Whom (which class or spec) do you think of when I say the most wicked, vicious, cruel one?
    But more important, why?

Your personal opinion, please. There are no facts or wrong here. It's all in the eyes of the vessel.
    Last edited by 1Seven; 2013-12-02 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Spellcheck, made the post more clear what it was about :)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ow.. i thought that we were talking about end bosses of each expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Change "whom do you" to "what class do you" for clarity please, title is misleading and not very specific ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aranoch View Post
    Change "whom do you" to "what class do you" for clarity please, title is misleading and not very specific ^^
    The title is not misleading, it just does not explain that in terms of class, but it appears for you with the poll and content of my post.

Sargeras, the Satan of Warcraft.

Mortal wise, Guldan. Dark Magic, Dark Shamanisim, dark whatever, its still dark. And dark is bad. Really. Bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fury Warrior.

Damn it I was going to write Tony Abbott but then you made me choose from classes instead. Shame...

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

My monk. Haha nah he's a nice guy. I'm gonna go with hmmmmm DK.

Death Knights.

Warlocks are pretty cruel and vicious, but most of them are pretty much just "I want power and will do anything to get it" types.

Death Knights literally have to cause pain and torture others to survive. Literally.

Warlocks. And I'm not talking about those silly, incompetent gnome warlocks that we saw in WOTLK (yeah, you know who I'm talking about), but the vicious orcs of the Shadow Council, for example... demon warlocks are just the icing on the cake.

DK might be merciless and kinda evil, but as a class he is trying to redeem himself while the warlock, destro for the very least, seems to simply want to watch the world burn (and blizz actually got it right with all spell effects around the warlock).

To me affliction is up there with destro, the only thing they want to do is corrupt and drain the vitality out of their opponents and harvest nearby souls. Not sure about demo, ya sure, they transform into a demon but others did that for "good" reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock

For obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Death Knights.

Warlocks are pretty cruel and vicious, but most of them are pretty much just "I want power and will do anything to get it" types.

Death Knights literally have to cause pain and torture others to survive. Literally.
    Rogues do that for fun =)