Poll: Which Main City / Zone Needs Love?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted all because they all fucking need it. Please give them the proper portals and NPCs so people have reason to visit them again. Then work on updating the visuals. Like Undercity, the Forsaken have all this fancy new architecture and it still has the same muddy look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I voted all because they all fucking need it. Please give them the proper portals and NPCs so people have reason to visit them again. Then work on updating the visuals. Like Undercity, the Forsaken have all this fancy new architecture and it still has the same muddy look.
    STAHP! Undercity is now by far the coolest city ingame, just add all the npcs and other accomodations that capital needs and it is good!

Deleted
    Orgrimmar needs an update too reflect it's post-rebellion state.
    i know it already got a make over in Cata (and that it was actually completed unlike SW).
    but keeping it as it is now, will feel wrong when the story moves on.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ogrimmar in my opinion is best looking though..

Silvermoon is gorgeous, not sure why it needs "some love". Iron Forge, however, is showing some serious age.

But keep in mind there is a giant crater in Stormwind, so some love for that area would be great. At least make it like a gorgeous waterfall with all the blown up buildings and lava eradicated/repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    It would be nice to see Ironforge and Darnassus updated. They're both ghost towns nowadays, which is a pity as they have character.
    Ironforge is still a major city on some servers. It is by far my favorite city in the game too, and I generally use it for everything that I need from a major city. I am also a mage though, so that helps.

As far as which city needs a major upgrade, I would say stormwind. It's not really friendly until you have flying, and the freaking portal shoots you inside of a building, which is a major annoyance.