Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I say take all 18 people that are signed up and run with it. Make it so days and nights are quick though (36 hour days...18 hour nights).

That should take up over a week or so of the time between this game and the Santa game.
    YES! I told Foxxi it needs to last two weeks :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    sign me up if theirs room…if not, send me the dead thread ^^
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    sign me up if theirs room…if not, send me the dead thread ^^
    I like this idea. I want to play, but if you do the 11 person game and decide to sit me, I'll take a dead thread

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    11 is a very specific number so I'd say she has something very specific in mind. She'd prob be more likely to take 22 than 18 since then you could just double anything from the 11 but maybe not. I wonder what she has in mind for this game though with 11 people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    11 is a very specific number so I'd say she has something very specific in mind. She'd prob be more likely to take 22 than 18 since then you could just double anything from the 11 but maybe not. I wonder what she has in mind for this game though with 11 people.
    Yes, 11 is a very specific number. It was put here likely because of the last intermission game which had 10 players. It was agreed upon that the mafia was at a distinct disadvantage with only 2 members, but with 3 members it wasn't necessarily so good either because townies are only allowed 2 mislynches and a third would be game over. With 11 players you can have 3 mafians and allow for 3 mislynches instead of the rather small two. It was discussed after last intermission game.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2013-12-03 at 05:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Just doubling everything rarely works out when you are trying to balance games, so going from 11 to 22 players may seem like a quicker problem to fix, but it isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Just doubling everything rarely works out when you are trying to balance games, so going from 11 to 22 players may seem like a quicker problem to fix, but it isn't.
    True, was just thinking if she had something specific in mind an additional 7 would ruin it.
    But if 11 is just for balance then I guess nothing specific in mind, but probably don't want too many in case it goes longer than expected since it does need to end by about a week before Christmas at the latest assuming Keleb wants to start his game prior to Christmas so that Christmas day maybe falls around day 3 or something. Might even want this game to finish 1.5-2 weeks before Christmas for that so 11 players seems good

Deleted
    Sign me up :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to cheer people on indiscriminately. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Plenty of people signed up, closing signups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Plenty of people signed up, closing signups.
    Closing thread!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.