Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    DoA, lol? It's far from DoA. FF XIV is massively better then Rift or any equivalent MMO worth nothing but a good laugh, dont want to insult the devs, but for me Rift was a game I uninstalled about 5 mins after I logged in. FF is on totally different level, the monk equivalent class is even better done than WoW's monk class, what is a joke.
    Last edited by mmoc8eb592856e; 2014-01-22 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    This game is dead. I just started up again and every "hot spot" is a ghost town. Fates just run their course and even gold sellers stopped spamming.
    Time to take this puppy off life support.
    No need to spread false information. Your server may be dead but the game is not. Just list your server so people know to avoid it.

Leviathan is booming, fates groups are still found in the popular areas and cities always have people in them. For the money this is a fantastic game to pick up and play through, the main story (and some of the class ones) is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    No need to spread false information. Your server may be dead but the game is not. Just list your server so people know to avoid it.

Leviathan is booming, fates groups are still found in the popular areas and cities always have people in them. For the money this is a fantastic game to pick up and play through, the main story (and some of the class ones) is awesome.
    no joke, leviathan server as well, i have dropped wow to try this game and after the past month of playing im not sure im gonna return to wow, ff xiv is VERY lively and has the makings to really climb if they just fix minor things and pick up better customer service.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post

False info? This game has died, but I'm happy your server still has people on it.

Avoid Valefor since it is D-E-A-D.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    False info? This game has died, but I'm happy your server still has people on it.

My server has ALOT as well and we're considered medium...Sorry man it IS false info.

HOWEVER leveling has changed as well...Almost no one fate chains anymore but runs dungeons with extra XP that could be a big part of your problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game is far from dead. Ultros is booming and there is always people to do FATEs or P rimals with. Heck I've even seen Free Companies recruiting new players in L imsa Lominsa yesterday afternoon.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm on one of the newest overflow servers (Siren) and it's crowded as hell here. And it's considered one of the smaller servers.

I struggle to believe that Valefor is as devoid of life as you make it out to be.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I'm on one of the newest overflow servers (Siren) and it's crowded as hell here. And it's considered one of the smaller servers.

I struggle to believe that Valefor is as devoid of life as you make it out to be.
    You are welcome to start a level 1 and do a /sea. At 2:42 am there are 36 ppl online and that's 1-50 search.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post

I suspect he id trying to fate leveling...Not realizing that method has all but been abandoned as a primary method.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    My server has ALOT as well and we're considered medium...Sorry man it IS false info.

HOWEVER leveling has changed as well...Almost no one fate chains anymore but runs dungeons with extra XP that could be a big part of your problem.
    You are welcome to start 1 too.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are welcome to start a level 1 and do a /sea. At 2:42 am there are 36 ppl online and that's 1-50 search.
    Even if true that's still only one server man...Plus 2:32 am LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

You are welcome to start 1 too.
    Again our servers are alive and kicking quite well in fact. Thus no the game is NOT dead. Even WoW at it's prime had some realllly dead servers.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are both right and I stand corrected. My /search did not include all languages.

My bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are both right and I stand corrected. My /search did not include all languages.

My bad.
    To be fair, I probably would have made that mistake too. Night hours are dominated by the Japanese who, for some reason, really seem to like NA servers. Also Europeans who, for very obvious reasons, really seem to like NA servers.

10+ Year Old Account

My bad.
    LOL it's cool...TBH I believed what you said I can buy one server being that low at those hours...

Buuut one server does not a dead game make was my whole point.