Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do you think is currently wrong with the Male Night Elf model?

Take a look at these and tell me what you think needs to be tweaked, if there are any problems in your opinion anyways, as Blizzard is trying their best to update new models, while catering to those who liked the old ones.

"The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even Simon Cowell wears his trousers that high. All hair looks awful, and the knees are so pointed they look a gust of wind will break them.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

The horrible casting animations .. along with the running animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought they were way, way too muscular, but maybe that's just personal taste/racial bias speaking.

Their upper body isn't terrible, but their thighs bulge out disgustingly. It ruins the entire body shape, with the bulk on top, a wasp-ish waist, and then these big fat thighs/knees. Ugh.

The deltoids connect to the pectorals too low. Their hands and feet are ginormous. The loin cloth is too high. Overall the muscles need to be redone...they just look un-naturally muscular. Especially the legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The build. The arms and legs are too edgy and the muscles are too massive everywhere. The model is out of proportion. It looks like al the night elves take steroids to the point of overdose. the faces are too grimacing. The model animation is too jagged and needs to be smoother....yep lol.

Me suspicious of who you are but ye.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

The overly massive muscles would look alright if Night Elves had more of a waist line. Also if they didn't stand so straight and perhaps lowered their neck a little and showed a lot more of the Trapezius muscle (the muscle that's between the shoulders and neck) they could look a little more savage/primal looking. I'm thinking more Illidan build, without the demon parts.

Or this.

Last edited by Anderone; 2013-12-03 at 02:03 PM.

Deleted
    What's prevented me from enjoying male night elves is their horrible attack/casting animations. (Dual wield in particular)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderone View Post
    The overly massive muscles would look alright if Night Elves had more of a waist line. Also if they didn't stand so straight and perhaps lowered their neck a little and showed a lot more of the Trapezius muscle (the muscle that's between the shoulders and neck) they could look a little more savage/primal looking. I'm thinking more Illidan build, without the demon parts.

Or this.

Id change the face, but beyond that its perfect!
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Their waist is too thin. Their body should be more like Malfurion's model or Illidan's model.

10+ Year Old Account
    They walk like they have a pickle up their butt.

I could care less about the model, but if I had to say... fix the area from the waist down to the knees. The lack of an eyebrows only facial hair option is what gets to me the most.

Deleted
    I'd say considering how pretty the girls look, these men are NOT attractive.

If I was a night elf lady IRL, there would be no way I would date my own kind, and that's just sad for the species when I could find a cow man more attractive...

So in my own opinion, make their faces more appealing! They look so angry, and kinda creepy. I know they are tall, long-eared purple things, but come on, why would a nelf lady find them attractive when there are good looking blood elves around ;D

I expect to be wowed by new models to be more handsome *nod*

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    I'd say considering how pretty the girls look, these men are NOT attractive.

If I was a night elf lady IRL, there would be no way I would date my own kind, and that's just sad for the species when I could find a cow man more attractive...

So in my own opinion, make their faces more appealing! They look so angry, and kinda creepy. I know they are tall, long-eared purple things, but come on, why would a nelf lady find them attractive when there are good looking blood elves around ;D

I expect to be wowed by new models to be more handsome *nod*
    Male NEs should not be "handsome". They are supposed to be savage and primal in their appearance.

What a badass face.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2013-12-03 at 03:13 PM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Chubby hands. Can't unsee.

Reminds me of Michael Jackson. Also, he stands like hes way too buff, I've seen people who use steroids that look more natural than he does.

Only thing cool about the Nelf male is that equipment looks really good on him.

Hands and feet just look horrible, which is very common for the old models. Personally, I think that male NEs are way, way to muscular for their build. I agree with the people saying that it's the waist (and the shoulders, I think).

Deleted
    I don't care if they shouldn't be, they should at least have at least one option =p

What I mean is that the males are rugged and savage, but the females are all pretty with no particular angry/savage appearance themselves.

Like with trolls and orcs, not particularly attractive by any means, but at least a couple faces look calm like they won't stab you in the face.

Male nelf faces can look calm too of course, I just feel that it's unfair that girls are attractive and the males are grufty buggers.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    rinning animation is cute...BUT...legs are aweful...coz of that i hate nelfs btw...and hands look to "tall"