was browsing fist weapons and found strength ones?

that's kinda weird would fury warriors find any use in them?

Yeah, why not, there are also STR shields afterall

i really wanna use fist weapons and don't wanna be a rogue or w/e so im gonna use my free 90 for a warrior now.. and never knew they had fist weapons they could use.. but since they do but only pvp ones it makes me curious why they don't have pve ones aswell

DK can't use fist weapons for pve so they don't make str fist weapons anymore. that's the real reason you don't see them in end game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    DK can't use fist weapons for pve so they don't make str fist weapons anymore. that's the real reason you don't see them in end game anymore.
    why would dk's not using them make a difference? are you saying making pve strength fist weapons is pointless since only one class can use them? which would be fine but they already did make pvp strength fist weapons and only one class can use those.. so basically i can pvp with fist weapons but im gonna have to switch to 1hand swords etc for pve

Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
    why would dk's not using them make a difference? are you saying making pve strength fist weapons is pointless since only one class can use them? which would be fine but they already did make pvp strength fist weapons and only one class can use those.. so basically i can pvp with fist weapons but im gonna have to switch to 1hand swords etc for pve
    Difference between drop chance and buy from vendor I guess. Doesn't matter when you pick which one you want, but it does matter when it randomly drops the same fist weapon five times instead of that sword the DK wants.

Edit: That's my guess, I don't pvp and only just came back to the game so I don't actually know.