Poll: What Is Currently Ruining Your World of Warcraft Experience?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    People worrying about what I hate about the game instead of enjoying it for themselves or finding a new hobby.

15+ Year Old Account
    i used to hate how wow went to queuecraft/easycraft/instant epics/etc. i've since decided that doesn't matter much so the only thing i'd really complain about in your list is the direction of lore.

looks like WoD might get us back on track, though.

All of them.

Seperate raid lockouts.

I miss the days of Wrath pugs used to be raids going on all the time.

My other choice would be the lack of community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    i used to hate how wow went to queuecraft/easycraft/instant epics/etc. i've since decided that doesn't matter much so the only thing i'd really complain about in your list is the direction of lore.

looks like WoD might get us back on track, though.
    That's if you consider time travel mumbo jumbo decent lore. Although I do agree it's better than pandas.

I hate how long it takes for pvp fixes.

Deleted

The majority of the community, that and the same faction ganking on Timeless isle, aside from that i am pretty content at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Probably going to get flamed, but oh well.

What I hate in wow's current state? The state of low-level BGs. It's absolutely disgusting.. Warriors and Hunters just TRUMP BGs. It needs to be changed..

"lol low-level content scrub" It might be low level content, but it's still a part of the game, if it's this bad.. Low level BGs need to be removed entirely.
    Hunter, Warriors, and rogues(subterfuge) need changes. Shield slam hits two hard and hunter just do godly damage till 85issh. I find everything but a smart rogue counterable btw what classes do you play at lower levels?

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The lack of decent people and when I say decent I do not mean game play wise I mean it in terms of their morals, behavior, actions, etc. No one trys to help anyone anymore and instead they berate, harass, and try to tear down anyone they see to be less than they are.

A good example would be what I observed the other night, I watched a a fury warrior ask in trade chat is anyone could give him some advice on a few things. He said he had looked at EJ, Noxxic, MMOC, and other sites to get a good idea of what to do but was having trouble applying it. All he wanted was a bit of help from an experienced player and instead what he got in trade chat was. "Reroll scrub" "L2P" "If you have to ask you suck" "Uninstall wow and give up"

Now people will say this is becuse these players are young or just immature but I have seen this sort of verbal trash come from people far older than you would expect so I really do not know were this behavior came from. People also blame cross realm grouping and LFR but I think thats only a small part of it. It just seems as a whole that the games community has devolved into uncivil gutter trash bent on trying to destroy the enjoyment of people trying to learn and trying to play well.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate whiners who hate on this amazing game.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!