Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hm. I'm just gonna pick one thing from each expansion.

Classic - Old AV. I loved those long, epic, drawn-out games where both sides summoned their elemental bosses and everything.

BC - Flying mounts. It felt so cool to fly around and actually be able to control the mount.

Wrath - Naxxramas re-release. I never got to see it in Classic because I wasn't in a high-end raiding guild, and that was really disappointing to me because I thought it looked awesome when I watched the patch trailer. I was really happy that I'd finally get to actually see it in person.

Cataclysm - I was really happy when single minded fury was introduced for fury warriors. It was also cool to finally see the Hyjal zone.

MoP - I haven't played enough of MoP to really decide something. The 85-90 questing experience was fun though. I have yet to actually create a Pandaren or Monk character, but I thought it was cool to see Pandaren added as a playable race because Chen Stormstout was awesome in WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by SideTracked View Post
    Without a doubt the thing I love the most would be WoW's music, through recent troubling years WoW's music has remained consistently brilliant. Some examples of my favourite pieces from each expansion and original would be:
    I'm also gonna agree with this. I especially loved the tavern music. There's a soundtrack called Taverns of Azeroth that's a collection of all the tavern music from the game, and it is awesome. But yeah, overall, every expansion of WoW has an awesome soundtrack.

And the cinematics. You can say whatever you want about Blizzard and how you feel about the direction they're taking WoW, but their cinematics are second to fucking none.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-12-05 at 03:15 PM. Reason: fixed typo