Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    I think that we should have rather Greeney decide the target as a confirmed town than waiting till tomorrow.
    Read the sentence again please. Greeney is pretty much confirmed or we're screwed anyway.
    I don't see how you got that meaning out of your previous sentence at all... But ok if that's what you meant then sure. We have to assume Greeney is telling the truth, which is sort of the spot we've been in for awhile and is why I have been voting with him. I don't think we'd have an entire game without a cop at all.. but it is certainly possible though. The possible reasons I considered a townie might fake being a cop seem unlikely now, so the only reason he would be lying about it is if he is scum. However, I feel like that is least likely. A D1 cop claim as scum is extremely risky.

Deleted
    I atm want to believe in Tommys+Arlee/Celtic mafia. I don't think that Greeney would have claimed cop on day 1 if he was not one. And if the mafia had been given the information of no power roles on town or something, the setup would be unfair to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the fact that Celtic suddenly makes a list makes me wonder.
    Im making a list to get all my thoughts and all the facts into order. Here have another

Arlee - Rollo, Deca, Xan
    Celtic - Rollo, Deca, Arlee
    Greeney - Rollo, Deca, Xan
    Thedead241 - Rollo, Xan, Xan
    Tommys - Arlee, Arlee, Celtic
    Waker - Rollo, Tommys, Xan

Day 1 - Rollo
    Day 2 - Deca
    Day 3 - Xanjori

The only one who consistently went against the lynch is Tommys. Strange IMO

Wait you trust the thedead over me? (at waker) That hurts bro. You had it right earlier. Tom/dead=GF or townie Arlee or Celtic as mafia. I'm looking at Arlee or Celtic, I really can't decide. Now that the weekend is over Arlee is posting a lot more.

Could be Arlee and celtic are both scum with one of them as the GF. Actually this would make a lot of sense to me.

Arlee did vote for both the townies we killed, but that happens.
    Celtic votes have always been earlyish before the vote train occurs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post

The only one who consistently went against the lynch is Tommys. Strange IMO
    Yes, but I voted early those days AND I haven't no voted yet either. My voting record leans extremely townie since I vote early, voted for non-townies, and haven't vote changed to achieve this. It'd be a huge risk or luck for me to make this happen as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I don't see how you got that meaning out of your previous sentence at all... But ok if that's what you meant then sure. We have to assume Greeney is telling the truth, which is sort of the spot we've been in for awhile and is why I have been voting with him. I don't think we'd have an entire game without a cop at all.. but it is certainly possible though. The possible reasons I considered a townie might fake being a cop seem unlikely now, so the only reason he would be lying about it is if he is scum. However, I feel like that is least likely. A D1 cop claim as scum is extremely risky.
    I still don't get how you can read the sentence in another way that:
    1. Greeney is a confimed townie
    2. Greeney should pick the target because of 1.

Getting a bit useless so let's stop talking about this. This was the point.

Deleted
    Ill reply to posts in a second.

On Day 1 rollos record was like this:
    Rollo (Scum) - Voted Arlee, FoSed Thedead Tommys Waker Vote Anakso, Vote Kel, Vote Tommys

Now take out the dead people:
    Rollo (Scum) - Voted Arlee, FoSed Thedead Tommys Waker Vote Tommys

You're left with these people and Im willing to bet one of them is scum. Rollo was an expierenced player and if one of his scumbuddies died then Id be willing to bet he would want to point back and have some proof that he did in fact vote for them at one point, however tenous. A kind of insurance policy. So im willing to bet we will find scum in this somewhere

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    Yes, but I voted early those days AND I haven't no voted yet either. My voting record leans extremely townie since I vote early, voted for non-townies, and haven't vote changed to achieve this. It'd be a huge risk or luck for me to make this happen as scum.
    Or it could be scum trying to overcompensate his first game and look pro-townie.

Honestly I have a hard time trusting someone who avoids lynching somebody. Do I like lynching townies? No. but it has to be done. At the end of the day, somebody has to die and while I would prefer it to be scum, it has to be somebody.

Somebody who is avoiding lynching anybody, looks to me like someone who is staying in the shadows, trying very hard to avoid looking suspicious

Well his FOS'ed are all silly to me. That just leaves Arlee.

I always post less on the weekends because I am always busy

Waker - I think there's a subject or something mixed up. It really reads differently than you saying we should all just agree that Greeney is town. Maybe you forgot a comma or something idk.

Anywho, I am leaving work now. Don't you crazy kids go doing anything crazy while I am commuting home. Be back in about 2 hoursish... assuming the snow we got today didn't mess things up more.

- - - Updated - - -

Being someone who he Fos'ed of course you would say that.. Obvious statement.

Deleted
    And his vote on you, which was his last post as far as i can tell

Honestly I have a hard time trusting someone who avoids lynching somebody. Do I like lynching townies? No. but it has to be done. At the end of the day, somebody has to die and while I would prefer it to be scum, it has to be somebody.
    Oh I don't mind lynching anyone, but it's getting the others to agree with my odd thought process is the issue. I lay out my reasons, others just choose not to follow along. I tried to get the votes changed on day 3 and was unable to sway anyone. (to play devils advocate, my arguments were based mostly on emotion).

First few days I was pretty confused on who to vote for, but I've got the basics down now. I just cant decide between you or Arlee...which makes me think you're both scum.

Why do you ignore the vote though...? That would leave out you too.

Oh Celtic outspeeded. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes without the doctor it's actually possible that we have Celtic+Arlee team as well. (again from my point of view).

I didn't factor myself into there because I know I'm not scum. Error on my part because you guys don't know that.

Deleted
    First few days I was pretty confused on who to vote for, but I've got the basics down now. I just cant decide between you or Arlee...which makes me think you're both scum.
    Ah the newbie card! I remember it being player last game by the scum.

And of course you can't decide between me and arlee. We are uninvestigated townies which makes us easy targets for scum lynches. Scum had to have at least 3 at the start of the game. With one down that leaves two. So all they need is two townies (eg greeney and thedead) to vote for us and then pile on. Game. Set. Match.

Each post makes me think more and more that you could possibly be the godfather.

Yea, I'm really afraid to say they're both scum. I'm leaning slightly more towards celtic just because he throws around so many accusations at me, but I think Arlee is more suspicious. Gimmie a minute and I'll summarize.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah the newbie card! I remember it being player last game by the scum.

And of course you can't decide between me and arlee. We are uninvestigated townies which makes us easy targets for scum lynches. Scum had to have at least 3 at the start of the game. With one down that leaves two. So all they need is two townies (eg greeney and thedead) to vote for us and then pile on. Game. Set. Match.

Each post makes me think more and more that you could possibly be the godfather.
    Your post could be flipped and insert you instead of me into there. IF I was scum I wouldn't have to convince two townies. Just one, and the scum would back me (totaly 3 votes, and a tie goes to the first one to hit the big number right?)

Someone math check for me. IF I was GF than me + mafia + random = lynch right?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I understood what he's saying

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to vote first, so that won't be an issue (well I could vote change, but I like to avoid that)

Deleted
    Your post could be flipped and insert you instead of me into there. IF I was scum I wouldn't have to convince two townies. Just one, and the scum would back me (totaly 3 votes, and a tie goes to the first one to hit the big number right?)

Someone math check for me. IF I was GF than me + mafia + random = lynch right?
    Except I dont have an innocent investigation "clearing" me. Thats the difference between us and I think thats emboldened you.

And you'd have to do it subtly. If the townie ever figured out what you were pulling, then they just unvote and its dead scum. Which is why we have to be very careful voting today

We've got what like 24.5 hours left to vote? Going to be the hardest one yet.

There's higher probability to hit a scum if we kill Celtic/Arlee/me today anyway I think? It's not guaranteed that one of us is not GF as well.

Yea, I'm really leaning toward Arlee, http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post24168153 Arlee voting toward xan yesterday really put the nail in the coffin there. I think she was trying to get her and her Possible scum friend safe by throwing her vote on the majority to ensure that they'd be safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Nail in the coffin comment directed at her vote basicly dooming xan. Not at ensuring my suspicion.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a thought. If I was GF, than the one of the two people I'm super suspicious of are one of the scum, but I still think they both are.

Deleted
    Just a thought. If I was GF, than the one of the two people I'm super suspicious of are one of the scum
    Because we're uninvestigated? You could be pointing the finger away from waker for all we know.

Yea, I could, but waker has the least evidence of being scum. He's either super sneaky scum or just a VT. I'm going with VT, he self claims VT, greeney thinks he's vt too. thedead hasn't commented on it, but thinks high chance of Arlee being scum.

Deleted
    Yea, I could, but waker has the least evidence of being scum. He's either super sneaky scum or just a VT. I'm going with VT, he self claims VT, greeney thinks he's vt too. thedead hasn't commented on it, but thinks high chance of Arlee being scum.
    Just because a lot of people believe in something doesnt make it true *looks at religion*

What evidence exactly do you have of me being scum? I voted on a townie lynch? Ive explained this >.<