Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Share Your OCD Habits

-when you have to read a question/sentence/paragraph multiple times to actually understand it

-when a particular question has a grammar/spelling error and you have to physically change it to remain focused

-when your sitting in a desk paired with another desk in class and there is a slight crack between the two, so you therefore have to re-allign them together

-putting almost everything in order based on size, name, subject, etc

-continually checking my pockets/bag to make sure I haven't lost any of my belongings

-if I make a tiny mistake while writing something down, such as making lower cases look like upper cases, I have to erase it or start over

-whenever I'm turning up/down the volume, heating up food in the microwave, or the like, the number always has to end in a 0 or 5

There's likely a lot more that I can't think of... I'm not even diagnosed with OCD. Share your habits!

I spend like 4-5 minutes brushing my teeth because I like to be really thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamisme View Post
    -when you have to read a question/sentence/paragraph multiple times to actually understand it
    That's not really OCD. That is a problem with reading comprehension. That happens to me if I'm reading in a very loud place.

OT: I don't really have any compulsive habits. Hmm I always have to turn my lights off when I leave my room I guess. Doesn't matter about other rooms, but my bedroom I always do.

I have this thing where I count letters in words. Like, if I hear the word "Bookmark" on tv or something, ill count out the letters and spell it in my head, then see if theres an even amount of letters in the word...Its a crazy OCD habit and I hate it. I literally do it at least once every 5 mins.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

Deleted
    I just cant stop breathing, no matter HOW hard I try air just keeps going in and out of my lungs.

I have some very odd habits.

-Must pee at a 70 degree angle
    -Food must not touch each other
    -Goatee must be soft and even, otherwise I will shave it down to a very even square
    -Everything on my desk (at home and work) must be evenly lined up. For instance, my cell phone, comb, and wallet are all on my desk right now.. my cell phone is on top of my wallet both face sideways and lined in between my arms, and my comb is pushed up under the keyboard

And, those are just the odd ones..

Deleted
    I've got a bunch, like checking if I haven't lost anything, checking if my window is closed and going nuts when I can't find my watch.

Reading something multiple times can be OCD related, sometimes I read a sentence or want to hear it again to make sure I analyzed all of its content and meaning. It's complicated really, and can be very annoying.

Stepping on a leaf with one leg, or anything that is different from the ground, and then I must step with both legs on the leaf and leap off at the same time.
    I know, what the fuq?
    Found out I can "replace" those OCD by having a "replacement tick", like vibrating the tongue for a second. Dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Constantly vibrating my left or right leg while sitting down sometimes.

Having like 3 spots on my body where annoying single hair strains grow out regularly, when they are long enough to peek out I get a pincette and RAPE THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS because if I dont I have to sit there and tickle them all day.

... to be continued
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Everything in my room has "it's spot", and I can almost instantly tell when walking into my room if anything has been changed or moved.

-continually checking my pockets/bag to make sure I haven't lost any of my belongings
    That is always a big one for me. My phone goes in my left pocket, my wallet in my right. If it's reversed, I feel sort of unbalanced. I always know when they are not in my pockets after 2 seconds of walking.

Deleted
    If I accidentally scuff the pavement with my right foot, I have to do it with my left, and vice-versa. Gets really annoying (and looks retarded) if I miss...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marksman79 View Post
    Everything in my room has "it's spot", and I can almost instantly tell when walking into my room if anything has been changed or moved.

That is always a big one for me. My phone goes in my left pocket, my wallet in my right. If it's reversed, I feel sort of unbalanced. I always know when they are not in my pockets after 2 seconds of walking.
    Also THIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Kongregate badges.
    Newgrounds badges..

Just, so many to collect O_O

Deleted
    can't mix same type of drinks if they're from different bottles/cartoonages.

Quote Originally Posted by Marksman79 View Post
    For me this but reversed, phone in right pocket and wallet in left otherwise i feel unbalanced. I also HAVE to check my pockets a couple of times before I leave my house to make sure I havent forgotten anything.

If I'm stricken with deja vu I have to do some random to break it, if I keep following the sequence I freak out.

-I have to unplug everything before I leave the house.
    -I can't step on any lines dividing concrete, even cracks.
    -My keyboard must always be exactly parallel to the bottom edge of my monitor.

That's all I can think of, off the top of my head.

Deleted
    My UI has to be symmectrical. End up having too much shit in the middle of the screen.

I put lotion on all the time.

Deleted
    i must open and close my jacket 10 times before i go outside