Deleted

[Manga] Feng Shen Ji

Summary
    The Great Shang dynasty has been in power for many years but the Gods find fault with the new emperor. Instead of submit to their will at the expense of his people, the Emperor resolves to throw off the Gods' yoke and free humanity. However, not only the Gods but a rival, the young emperor of Zhou who submits to the Gods' will for his own purposes will face him!

The fate of the dynasty, nay, the fate of all humanity will be determined by this great battle between the forces of Heaven and Earth!

This is easily the best manga ive ever read.. it has everything. It's not currently 100% upto date but it has 80 chapters translated and at the minimum of one being done per week (thanks egscans).

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Awesome manga look forward to every update
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    I feel the need to point out it is entirely in colour, and is not a manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyavi View Post
    I feel the need to point out it is entirely in colour, and is not a manga.
    It is Chinese, thus making it a manhua, not much difference from manga.

I have been reading Feng Shen Ji for months and it is a lot of fun. The art is so fucking beautiful and the story is great.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind